Closed Thread

Old Dec 03 2009, 08:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 25 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cannot get Avator created

I log on and get ready to enroll and after I choose female next screen is blinking like crazy, will not allow me to select skin color, eye color, etc........ the selection opportunities just keep blinking. How do I fix??? I wanna play!!!!

Visit Colleen's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 03 2009, 10:30 PM

@Tyler45

No, the 2 triangles you see will lead you to YOUR OWN farm and not the farm of the person you're visiting.
Old Dec 03 2009, 10:38 PM

I too like FT over FV for many reasons. But I see where FV has their Christmas decorations out already and we are still waiting in FT! Come on FT!
Old Dec 03 2009, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferbylicious View Post
@Tyler45

No, the 2 triangles you see will lead you to YOUR OWN farm and not the farm of the person you're visiting.
It may look like it will take you to your own farm but it does not. I can visit different members of this forums farms and also their second farm. I am not on these forum members buddy lists or their neighbours

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Dec 03 2009, 11:18 PM

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:

I still don't have my second farm. I know they were updating in phases, but I thought I saw that it was 100% done. Am I wrong?

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 03 2009, 11:52 PM

Level:
XP:

I have used my new 2nd farm for my harvestable trees. They are my orchard. this leaves me room on my main one for fields and/or other design elements. Love it, good job guys. Thanks for lowering the price on the extentions also.

Old Dec 03 2009, 11:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferbylicious View Post
@Tyler45

No it doesn't. I even tried it out. I have 2 different accounts and I went to my second farm from my other account. So it works!
Old Dec 04 2009, 12:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Holiday items are comming early next week.???

It says Holiday items are coming early next week. I'm just wondering which week you are talking about.it now Friday and I have never considered that early in the week. Christmas will be over before you even release the holiday items.and I hope they have some true Christmas items as in related to the Birth of Christ
Old Dec 04 2009, 12:06 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Cat View Post
When I heard about new land, I thought it would be to make my farm bigger. I don't need two farms. I just need the one I have to be bigger so I can fit more stuff on it. I love the game. I just wish I could have bigger land. I'm really looking forward to the Christmas decorations. Thanks
Exactly, I have worked really hard on my farm with my own design. I would love to add to it. I am not interested in another farm, especially if the xp, coins, cash, storage, etc. are shared between the two of them.

Also, if anyone can tell me. How do I report a problem I am having since the new upgrade? Here is an example: I hired someone to harvest my farm. When he had everything harvested and was ready to plow, I Had to refresh before I could hire him to plow, which is rediculous to begin with. When I refreshed only about 1/3 of my farm was harvested and the person I hired was gone.

I refreshed a few more times, as I did want the person to plow, but it was the same thing. Finally, I went back to the market and hired someone else, harvest first, then plow. That person kept asking if he could plow. I said, "Sure when you finish harvesting." He said there was someone already doing that. I saw no one and nothing was being harvested. So, I hired that person to plow. My farm refreshed for him, as usual, which is also rediculous. When he came back he could no longer see someone else harvesting, so I had to rehire him to harvest, then plow.

Well, it seemed to work. He harvested, then plowed and I planted a different crop than the one that was just harvested. The next day I accepted some gifts and went back to my farm to put the gifts out, and found that my original crop was back, but only in the areas that didn't show harvested after refreshing to hire the first guy to plow. It was at 71% ready. The rest of my field was showing my new crop at 30% ready.

So who do I tell? and how?

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 04 2009, 12:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by granmawJerri View Post
It says Holiday items are coming early next week. I'm just wondering which week you are talking about.it now Friday and I have never considered that early in the week. Christmas will be over before you even release the holiday items.and I hope they have some true Christmas items as in related to the Birth of Christ
My guess is that it will be coming out Monday or Tuesday.
Closed Thread