Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 13 2021, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi16 View Post
No i'm not trying to layer, i just want to fields back on so that i can plant again, i have layered, but is just trying to put the fields back on. I've deleted fields before on most farms, to tidy them up and then just re ploughed them, but why can't i now.
Hi Bambi,
If you have trees, flowers or facilities on top of crops then that is layering. If you have staggered fields those are layering too.

If you want to replow around those items you need to have them showing and use the correct size plow for the space.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2021, 08:07 PM

Question Crops not ready

Sorry....game corrected itself before I could get this edited.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Mar 17 2021 at 08:12 PM. Reason: nvm
Old Mar 25 2021, 02:19 PM

Default I can't plow on my farm

trying anything to plow on my farms and i can't... first time noticing this
Old Mar 25 2021, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myshel View Post
trying anything to plow on my farms and i can't... first time noticing this
Hi Myshel

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You have to show everything in your preferences to see where you can plow.

If that is not your problem, please let us know which exact steps you are following, which size tool you are using and the link to the farm where you have problems.
Old Mar 25 2021, 11:14 PM

Unhappy Superneighbor Planting Crops

I stumbled on a way to set the crops you need, but I totally forgot how I did it. Now, if my superneighbors plant on my farm, they cannot change the crops. The crops are stuck on the ones I suggested. Can you help, please?
Old Mar 25 2021, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Tammy View Post
I stumbled on a way to set the crops you need, but I totally forgot how I did it. Now, if my superneighbors plant on my farm, they cannot change the crops. The crops are stuck on the ones I suggested. Can you help, please?
Hi T4Tammy,
The way you set those are with the Super Neighbor Manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 29 2021, 10:34 AM

Default Fertilizer

I just got the equipment to fertilize my farms for crops. It says they stay fertilized for 3 days. Does the fertilized farms show brown instead of green when I look up all my farms? Just wondering how you tell if they are still fertilized.
Old Mar 29 2021, 10:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetakeets View Post
I just got the equipment to fertilize my farms for crops. It says they stay fertilized for 3 days. Does the fertilized farms show brown instead of green when I look up all my farms? Just wondering how you tell if they are still fertilized.
Hi Keetakeets,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about crops.
Yes the farms in the farm selector that are an olive drab color are fertilized. They will stay that way until the 3 days are up for them. If you are on a farm you can hover over the manure spreader and see how much time is left for that farm as well.
Old Apr 14 2021, 07:43 PM

Question

On Farm 9 (Taste Of New Zealand) on my account I have Broccoli showing ready to harvest but when I go to the market and select to hire people that farm does not show as "ready" when I go to click on people to hire and then select which farm they're to work on. My farm ID is in my "signature". I have cleared my "memcache".

Last edited by LisaScobee; Apr 14 2021 at 07:47 PM. Reason: changed some wording
Old Apr 14 2021, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
On Farm 9 (Taste Of New Zealand) on my account I have Broccoli showing ready to harvest but when I go to the market and select to hire people that farm does not show as "ready" when I go to click on people to hire and then select which farm they're to work on. My farm ID is in my "signature". I have cleared my "memcache".
Hi LisaScobee,
If you had just updated the SHow Work in the SHow Names prior to the crop being ready then it will not update and show that work for 10 minutes, 5 minutes if you own the Mobile Lookout Tower.

If you know the farm is ready when you go to the market to hire you can just select the farm rather than clicking on Show Work when you are hiring.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding