Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2016, 01:49 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Joe View Post
new issue...as of 15 minutes ago the pop-up for posting bonuses on crops & trees is not coming up. The message that says I have reached the new bonus comes up, I click the check box to post, but the posting box is not coming up. I have not maxed out as I haven't posted any bonuses for over 15 hours.
Hi Darrell Joe,

Sorry this has happened to you. Unfortunately there is no way to repost those bonuses now. What i suggest you try is clearing your memcache and see if that fixes it for future posts.

To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 15 2016, 03:01 PM

Default Purple irrigator grabbing farm after irrigating crop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug, try clicking again and see if it will drop it. Could be a mouse setting for locking the hold. I tried it and can't duplicate it.
Well Taz...I had to leave early yesterday and it isn't doing it today. Seems to be working fine today. So whatever it was, must have fixed itself after driving me crazy yesterday. Oh well....and so it goes....Have a great day and Thanks for responding!
Old Jan 15 2016, 03:17 PM

Earlier today one of my Super Neighbors tried to redesign the farm which I assigned him to do, but when he used my bulldozer to change my fields they all came back instead of eliminating two of the layers as I had intended. So I had to 'doze all the fields myself to be able to re-design. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the upgrade or not...

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Jan 15 2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Dozing emoticon did not work!
Old Jan 15 2016, 05:38 PM

Observation on highlighting fertilized crops/trees/flowers - for what it's worth.

I have worked all 28 farms both ways - highlighted and not highlighted, This included harvesting/plowing/planting crops, harvesting/chopping trees, harvesting flowers, and fishing (although the highlighting doesn't affect how the water features look).

Not highlighted, the colors are unexpected, some way too close to the color of grass, and it seemed to take longer to get the work done. Not to mention my eyes were very tired when I finished.

Highlighted, everything looks like it did before, the work seemed to go much faster, and my eyes weren't suffering at the end.

The one "problem" I noticed is that when things are highlighted, the random lines still show up from time to time. Mostly when chopping trees. This never happened when things were not highlighted. Not an issue for me when compared to the benefits of having things highlighted.

Thanks, as always, to Raul and the devs and moderators for all their hard work. Been playing since the beginning, and still love the game.
Old Jan 15 2016, 08:01 PM

Default Well. well, well

Later this week was, indeed, later this week. Thanks Raul and company for the British restaurant but how have you avoided using Brussels sprouts yet again?!? Thanks for speeding it all up for me - and the expansions vs. a new farm.
Old Jan 16 2016, 08:50 AM
Account Not Linked

You guys are getting alot of stuff figured out and thats good. Only thing in this new release was to eliminate the click ok button when watering and fertilizing and its just a floating message only. I still have a window popping up and i have to click ok. Not sure if thats still suppose to happen still. Just letting you know.
Old Jan 16 2016, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
You guys are getting alot of stuff figured out and thats good. Only thing in this new release was to eliminate the click ok button when watering and fertilizing and its just a floating message only. I still have a window popping up and i have to click ok. Not sure if thats still suppose to happen still. Just letting you know.
Hi Farmgirl,
According to what Raul wrote in this release the removal of the pop up for the manure truck only is for the green manure spreader.
"6. Performance Optimizations and Improvements released during the past 3 weeks:
- After using the manure spreader we now show the feedback message as a floating text instead of the usual message box, so no extra click is required. However this change only applies to those who have the green manure spreader."
I only see the red and orange spreaders in your data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2016, 11:57 AM

Smile Please Add sheets in Long Bulkhead Car

With so many updates it's hard to keep up with what's been mentioned before, so please bare with me.
Are there any plans on adding the 'brass sheets' to the Long Bulkhead Train Car?? I can't seem to make enough of them even with 5 metal mills.
Thank you so very much for each addition and the wonderful improvements.

Great Job FarmTown staff !
Old Jan 16 2016, 12:08 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflysbaby View Post
With so many updates it's hard to keep up with what's been mentioned before, so please bare with me.
Are there any plans on adding the 'brass sheets' to the Long Bulkhead Train Car?? I can't seem to make enough of them even with 5 metal mills.
Thank you so very much for each addition and the wonderful improvements.

Great Job FarmTown staff !
Hi butterflysbaby,

Only the developers know what additions they will make to the game in the future. If you would like to make that a suggestions for the game please place your idea in the suggestions area of the forum.
Here's the link to that area of the forum. . .
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 16 2016, 08:06 PM

I have a question. When I have the tool box open, I move my pointer over to the tool I want to select. The pointer, instead of going right to the tool I clicked on, stalls and hovers for a moment on each of the other tools my pointer passes over while it gets to the tool I select. This is dreadfully slow and boring. Is anyone else experiencing this? This has been going on for over a week now.