Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2016, 08:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Since new update

Ok are we having issues..

all my farms that have lakes rivers and sea shores are all missing.. I can see need to be fished but cannot because cannot see them... is this a bug as I have a whole farm filled with them..
Old Jan 14 2016, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Ok are we having issues..

all my farms that have lakes rivers and sea shores are all missing.. I can see need to be fished but cannot because cannot see them... is this a bug as I have a whole farm filled with them..
Make sure you have the ponds selected to show in your preferences (the wrench / spanner.) One of the updates includes the ability to turn them on and off at will and they are no longer simply on all the time.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Jan 15 2016 at 12:59 AM. Reason: what is intended as default is that if nothing is done the fish are available
Old Jan 14 2016, 09:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Make sure you have the ponds selected to show in your preferences (the wrench / spanner.) One of the updates includes the ability to turn them on and off at will and they are no longer simply on by default.
Thank you... did not notice that on the new updates... senior moment LOL
Old Jan 14 2016, 11:58 AM

Why are people able to work my farms without being hired? I plant things for quests and go back and it has been harvested by ???????
Old Jan 14 2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Irish View Post
Why are people able to work my farms without being hired? I plant things for quests and go back and it has been harvested by ???????
Hi Janet

I had a look at your data and you have 2 super neighbors who are able to work them. Please ask them if they have worked your farms.
Old Jan 14 2016, 02:19 PM

Default Purple irrigator grabbing farm after irrigating crop

I have noticed today when working as a super-neighbor, when I irrigate that it grabs farm and holds it as I move to either go to another farm of click the green man or another tool.

Last edited by DitzyLuvBug2; Jan 14 2016 at 02:21 PM. Reason: had to add super-neighbor
Old Jan 14 2016, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I have noticed today when working as a super-neighbor, when I irrigate that it grabs farm and holds it as I move to either go to another farm of click the green man or another tool.
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Are oyu saying that it grabs the farm and moves it around when you are trying to click to leave farm or that the tool does not drop when you change farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2016, 04:41 PM

Default Purple irrigator grabbing farm after irrigating crop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Are oyu saying that it grabs the farm and moves it around when you are trying to click to leave farm or that the tool does not drop when you change farms?
Yes I pick up the purple irrigator and choose farm to irrigate and after it sprinkles it grabs the farm and as I move my mouse it carries the farm with it until I click the green man or another tool.
Old Jan 14 2016, 05:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
Yes I pick up the purple irrigator and choose farm to irrigate and after it sprinkles it grabs the farm and as I move my mouse it carries the farm with it until I click the green man or another tool.
Hi DitzyLuvBug, try clicking again and see if it will drop it. Could be a mouse setting for locking the hold. I tried it and can't duplicate it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2016, 01:35 PM

new issue...as of 15 minutes ago the pop-up for posting bonuses on crops & trees is not coming up. The message that says I have reached the new bonus comes up, I click the check box to post, but the posting box is not coming up. I have not maxed out as I haven't posted any bonuses for over 15 hours.
Closed Thread