Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 28 2021, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea4 View Post
100000016983166 not sure I'm posting in correct spot, but only problem I am having is my ingredient help requests are not showing up on my wall or the ft wall. I had my girlfriend check (live in same house) and she does not see them neither. Am I missing something?
Hi Sweetpea,
They should be listed separately in the My Requests in the link "Other Wall Requests".

As far as showing up in your Facebook, that is because Facebook controls how much and what you see in your newsfeed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2021, 10:50 AM

Maybe this isn't the right place to post this but I'm confused by the zip option for our storage. What does it mean by getting rid of our large and gift boxes? Will we lose stored things? There really wasn't a good explanation for it. Or I missed it in this very long thread.
Old Feb 28 2021, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycamille View Post
Maybe this isn't the right place to post this but I'm confused by the zip option for our storage. What does it mean by getting rid of our large and gift boxes? Will we lose stored things? There really wasn't a good explanation for it. Or I missed it in this very long thread.
Hi Amycamille,
You can find the information about the Zip and how it works in the Game Guide chapter 14 about storage:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

No you do not lose anything from your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2021, 12:46 PM

Default commodities stored/harvested--facilities manager

user ID# 1042942893 When harvesting fertilized farms commodity harvested is not equal to 2 units per harvest and when plowing not receiving proper experience points.
When in facilities manager trying to use Start All and Load All pop up says to change settings in filter have tried changing setting to no avail What is the proper setting to enable these functions? I have all the needed tools to do those functions .
Thanks Dan
Old Feb 28 2021, 12:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossill View Post
user ID# 1042942893 When harvesting fertilized farms commodity harvested is not equal to 2 units per harvest and when plowing not receiving proper experience points.
When in facilities manager trying to use Start All and Load All pop up says to change settings in filter have tried changing setting to no avail What is the proper setting to enable these functions? I have all the needed tools to do those functions .
Thanks Dan
Hi Dan,
After you have finished harvesting a farm, check the amount you got for the farm, then restart your farms and check the amount again. All of the amount is not being added immediately, but should update after restarting to the right amount.
For plowing you should be receiving 1 experience point for each plot plowed.

For your facility manager, make sure you have all the tools for that in your storage.
Please open the funnel filter and make sure it is set as in the picture.

Old Feb 28 2021, 03:00 PM

Unhappy Still can't post to ask for ingredients

1637121091 I've tried everything including running a full CCleaner and Avast scan. I get as far as the attached image and nada
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled1.jpg (20.6 KB, 13 views)
Old Feb 28 2021, 03:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
1637121091 I've tried everything including running a full CCleaner and Avast scan.
Hi LisaScobee,
You will need to continue working with Support. There is nothing we can do or anything else we can suggest for you to try for this problem through the forums. You do not need to keep posting here about it. Something on your computer is blocking those pop ups.
Old Feb 28 2021, 08:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottD198

I just want to know how to use the Mobility Tower that everybody raves about. I spent the $100.00 and can't seem to make it work. I already restarted my pc. Thanks
Old Feb 28 2021, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottD198 View Post
I just want to know how to use the Mobility Tower that everybody raves about. I spent the $100.00 and can't seem to make it work. I already restarted my pc. Thanks
Hi ScottD,
You can find all about any tool in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Feb 28 2021, 09:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello Developers,
Is it possible to harvest larger fish presently? I have both fresh and saltwater bait but am unable to harvest large fish? Thanks in advance. #1621395291
Closed Thread