Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 15 2023, 09:13 PM

Default FP Goal not receiving credit

I got a FP season goal of boosting 6 Supreme Trains for friends today. I know that I boosted two today but didn't receive credit for the boosts on my goal. Please help.
Old Oct 15 2023, 10:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
I got a FP season goal of boosting 6 Supreme Trains for friends today. I know that I boosted two today but didn't receive credit for the boosts on my goal. Please help.
Hi Mnwildone,
There isn't any way for us to check this or add anything to your goals. I see right now you do have 1 train boosted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2023, 08:41 AM

I understand the response you gave MNWildOne423, so this is just an FYI, but I had a similar thing happen yesterday.

I have a season goal of working nearly 300 Guava trees. I went to one Super Neighbor's farm and worked 32 Guava trees, and that registered on the FP. Then I came back to my farm, and was offline doing some design work, and while I was offline I worked the 16 Guava trees on my farm.

Usually, all I need to do is either refresh my farm or, at worst, login again, if something doesn't show up on Farm Pass, but I did that at the time, and of course, again this morning, and it's still only showing the 32 I worked on my neighbor's farm.

I wasn't going to say anything because I know you can't do anything about it, but when I saw MNWildOne423's post, I thought, "me too," so I figured I'd say something, because it's not just them who didn't have goal work registered in FP yesterday.

Like I said, I understand you can't do anything about it, this is just FYI that FP, in the least, didn't register everything we did toward FP goals yesterday.
Old Oct 16 2023, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
I understand the response you gave MNWildOne423, so this is just an FYI, but I had a similar thing happen yesterday.

I have a season goal of working nearly 300 Guava trees. I went to one Super Neighbor's farm and worked 32 Guava trees, and that registered on the FP. Then I came back to my farm, and was offline doing some design work, and while I was offline I worked the 16 Guava trees on my farm.

Usually, all I need to do is either refresh my farm or, at worst, login again, if something doesn't show up on Farm Pass, but I did that at the time, and of course, again this morning, and it's still only showing the 32 I worked on my neighbor's farm.

I wasn't going to say anything because I know you can't do anything about it, but when I saw MNWildOne423's post, I thought, "me too," so I figured I'd say something, because it's not just them who didn't have goal work registered in FP yesterday.

Like I said, I understand you can't do anything about it, this is just FYI that FP, in the least, didn't register everything we did toward FP goals yesterday.
Hi KBW,
Only thing I can suggest is to report this to Support.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2023, 07:33 PM

Default Reward not recorded

Spinning the wheel for my reward in coins gave me 1,000,000,000 (lucky me). I clicked to continue, and the farm pass's rewards section showed the coins reward was claimed. However, my farm coins total did not change. Please advise.
Old Oct 17 2023, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
Spinning the wheel for my reward in coins gave me 1,000,000,000 (lucky me). I clicked to continue, and the farm pass's rewards section showed the coins reward was claimed. However, my farm coins total did not change. Please advise.
Hi Jeemersmom,
You did get your coins as they are added before you click to spin. It shows in your data over 1 billion coins were added.
Old Oct 17 2023, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

I need to boost 8 supreme freight locomotives. As of last night I had credidt for one. This morning I did one and did not recieve credit. Three minutes ago I again did one and did not receive credit. I did two today and did not receive credit. Please check into this as I need the credit!
Old Oct 17 2023, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
I need to boost 8 supreme freight locomotives. As of last night I had credidt for one. This morning I did one and did not recieve credit. Three minutes ago I again did one and did not receive credit. I did two today and did not receive credit. Please check into this as I need the credit!
Hi Kathyrdr,
I am sorry we have no way to check this for you. Nor do we have any way to add them for you. I have a goal for boosting a specific train type as well and it has been working for me.
Did you boost those on your own farms or as an SN for a neighbor?
The only thing I can suggest is you report this to Support.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Old Oct 17 2023, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathyrdr,
I am sorry we have no way to check this for you. Nor do we have any way to add them for you. I have a goal for boosting a specific train type as well and it has been working for me.
Did you boost those on your own farms or as an SN for a neighbor?
The only thing I can suggest is you report this to Support.

I boosted them on my own farm. Too bad there is so way to check.
I have sent a message to support....hopefully something can be done.
Old Oct 20 2023, 12:25 PM

Default Privilege of one neighbor working non workable facilities

Hi.
I was thrilled to read that the problem I was having with the farm pass privilege of having one neighbor work non workable facilities had been fixed. However, today, I claimed the privilege and posted all my facilities. When I went to check the non workables, the ones on farm 23 where I posted from still have 91.9, 91.8, and 91.3 left.
The other non workables are below 80%.

I have not checked my other farm account. Edit: My other farm account shows the work done correctly.

Thanks for all your help.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!

Last edited by Karlene; Oct 20 2023 at 12:31 PM. Reason: added info

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs