Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Do you still have IE9 on your PC ?
If so remove it and use IE8.

I had all sorts of issues just having IE9 on my PC
(no web cam, unable to copy/paste (even within Excel), certain images failing to show (even within FT) and slow boot up times)
Had someone remove IE9 (easy actually with Win7) and let it update agian with IE8 and all these issues disappeared.

My browser is 'Avant Browser' and is running in 'IE8 standards' mode.
I have IE9 and not any issues with it at all.... i also have Chrome.. Some web sites are not viewed as well on Chrome as they are in IE9.. no idea why ... also i can't hear any music on my Chrome either.. tried their fixes but no help...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 25 2012, 05:22 PM

Please, please, please, developers, before you roll out the next update, would you kindly revert the game to when we could buy more than one of an item, and not wait for the first to load, before being able to buy multiple?? WHen placing trees (and how many of us ever place only one tree that is needed???) at the far end of a farm, the now super-slow-avatar has to get to where that tree is going, wait for that tree to fully load onto the farm, and then (and only then) "buy multiple". This was NOT always the way the game worked (or didn't work), and has been the subject of dozens and dozens of complaints recently. Farming, decorating, etc has never ever been this slow, or frustrating. Something has been changed in the programming, the script, or some other such technological term, and that needs to be reversed. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Old Jun 25 2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Please, please, please, developers, before you roll out the next update, would you kindly revert the game to when we could buy more than one of an item, and not wait for the first to load, before being able to buy multiple?? WHen placing trees (and how many of us ever place only one tree that is needed???) at the far end of a farm, the now super-slow-avatar has to get to where that tree is going, wait for that tree to fully load onto the farm, and then (and only then) "buy multiple". This was NOT always the way the game worked (or didn't work), and has been the subject of dozens and dozens of complaints recently. Farming, decorating, etc has never ever been this slow, or frustrating. Something has been changed in the programming, the script, or some other such technological term, and that needs to be reversed. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Hi,

The buy multiple has always been from the farm, you have always had to have 1 of the items on the farm to select buy multiple from. With exception of flowers, and some fences & paths. Nothing has been changed in that regard

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 25 2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I have IE9 and not any issues with it at all.... i also have Chrome.. Some web sites are not viewed as well on Chrome as they are in IE9.. no idea why ... also i can't hear any music on my Chrome either.. tried their fixes but no help...
"Fixing" this game has got to be an absolute nightmare for our developers. I use Chrome and have no trouble with the music ..... although I mostly turn it off

I quit using IE a couple of years ago because I had so many Farm Town issues, but since moving to Chrome it's been full steam and no problems.

Old Jun 25 2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi,

The buy multiple has always been from the farm, you have always had to have 1 of the items on the farm to select buy multiple from. With exception of flowers, and some fences & paths. Nothing has been changed in that regard
I understand that, yes. But, before, when we would buy one item and place it on the farm, we could *immediately* select that item and then select "Buy Multiple". Now, we cannot select any action for that item (whether it is to move it, rotate it, buy multiples of it, etc) until our avatar is directly next to that item, and the item has fully "loaded" itself. When you try to do any action now, the avatar text "Wait...I'm busy" repeats itself. That is what is newly happening. I was always, since I started playing in July, 2009, able to do any of the menu actions on an item immediately, whether it was fully loaded onto the farm, or whether the avatar was next to it or clear on the opposite side of the farm. We used to also have an option to follow avatar or not....that is no longer there. Is there any way to get around this delayed action?
Old Jun 25 2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
I understand that, yes. But, before, when we would buy one item and place it on the farm, we could *immediately* select that item and then select "Buy Multiple". Now, we cannot select any action for that item (whether it is to move it, rotate it, buy multiples of it, etc) until our avatar is directly next to that item, and the item has fully "loaded" itself. When you try to do any action now, the avatar text "Wait...I'm busy" repeats itself. That is what is newly happening. I was always, since I started playing in July, 2009, able to do any of the menu actions on an item immediately, whether it was fully loaded onto the farm, or whether the avatar was next to it or clear on the opposite side of the farm. We used to also have an option to follow avatar or not....that is no longer there. Is there any way to get around this delayed action?
Ahhh i get what you're saying, tho i wasn't aware of any changes made. As for the follow avatar, yes that was removed a long time ago.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 25 2012, 06:30 PM

Well, when you see Raul, LOL, would you please ask him why the avatar wants us to wait all the time for it now? I know the option to follow the avatar was taken away a long while ago, and cannot really remember how useful that was....but it sure was more efficient when we could zip along doing stuff! Thanks Rob
Old Jun 25 2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
I noticed this too....
Old Jun 25 2012, 07:13 PM

I'm with Kataltay, it's very irritating to have to wait until your avatar gets there or the item is loaded, whichever comes first, before you can click to 'buy multiple' or move it or whatever.

And also, does she/he really have to stand right on TOP of the item you've just bought when the line disappears? That is most frustrating when you're designing something, she gets sworn at often!!

Quote:
Well, when you see Raul, LOL, would you please ask him why the avatar wants us to wait all the time for it now?
Closed Thread