Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2011, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
That how I ended up with 100 chickens I thought they laid eggs so I just put them in a barn. LOL
LOL. Guess I would have done the same thing.
Old Apr 08 2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolG1963 View Post
I think the reminder that you have things hidden is nice, while it may be "well duh" to you it won't be for some less experienced players. Also, the fact that the msg allows you to unhide everything without going to another window and clicking each one is convenient!

DEVS-GREAT JOB with the updates, appreciate the hard work!
l agree, the message that we've got things hidden and do we want them back gets them all back in one quick click.
Old Apr 08 2011, 02:13 PM

Default great update

Hire multiple doesn't seem to work quite right yet. worker only had harvest and plow tools, so i selected those two options, but they did not get a request. maybe the employer could get feedback saying that person is not eligible instead of sitting and wondering why no one is accepting jobs.
Old Apr 08 2011, 02:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Responding to ingredient request

I'm still confused about this responding to a request for ingredients. If I read other people's posts correctly, then all I'm doing is clicking on a post in facebook (once every 3 hours if I have the energy). I don't lose any of my ingredients and I don't have to have those things in stock. Just for that one click, I suddenly receive a lot of stuff in my storage? Sounds good but a bit boring after the first few. Still, it's a good way to earn a few extra coins if you need them.
Old Apr 08 2011, 02:27 PM

New update is great. Thanks for all your hard work. One probably stupid question, that I've been wondering about for a while. Can you use the bigger harvesters (4x4, 5x5) to harvest multiple crops at a time? For instance, I have several one row crops, and it would be awesome if I could just run that 5x5 over five rows of different crops. Anyone who knows the answer, thanks.
Old Apr 08 2011, 02:31 PM

You do NOT lose anything by clicking to send ingredients to your neighbours. lt's a gift the same as from the gift page EXCEPT, you get a gift too. 50% (?) of what you send comes to your gift box as well.
These gifts go directly into the gift box. No need to accept from the request page.
Sounds boring? You don't have to do it. lt's a way for people to get things they either haven't grown yet or to get things they can't get - like honey for ice cream if you don't have the bee factory!

l have a question too - how many hours does it take for the cinnamon trees to regrow? Seems like it takes longer every day.
Old Apr 08 2011, 02:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
One consequence of using more and more of the finished products in other facilities is that the non-ingredients filter selects fewer and fewer items. So after selling off the non-ingredients, it now takes considerably longer (for those of us who don't own every facility) to pick through the remaining items and sell off what we can't use ourselves. I'm not sure what the best solution to this is, but at the rate things are going, it's going to be a sore point (already is for some, I know). I hope you can eventually figure out something more to help with this.
I agree with this completely. It's one of the first things I thought of. It's great that we have all these new things in the game. Now we need some creative thinking so that those of us with slow computers can still sell our stuff quickly. We almost need personalised 'sell all' buttons, so we can set up a list of the ingredients that we want sold, and keep it that way until we change our minds. Is that possible?
Old Apr 08 2011, 03:20 PM

thanks Raul for the great update!
Old Apr 08 2011, 03:41 PM

Default New Log Truck Still Missing

I posted earlier this morning that I purchased the log truck and put it into storage but poof it's gone. Can someone please look into this for me? 30fc is a lot to pay for a tool and then have it disappear altogether before I even get to use it.
Old Apr 08 2011, 03:50 PM

is anyone having a problem requesting ingrediates. I posted at 2 am, than i posted again at about 11:30am and just posted about 30 minutes ago. it says that you can get ingrediates every 3 hours...people have sent me ingridients and have not received anything. any suggestions...
Closed Thread