Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 06 2022, 10:31 AM

Good afternoon. I have tried the FCC when it was first released and found it very time consuming. But after yesterday's update I decided to take another look at it. The game guide instructions are the most confusing of anything in this game. So, my question is, what actual benefit does the FCC do for a player who does not play for just coins?
Old May 06 2022, 10:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good afternoon. I have tried the FCC when it was first released and found it very time consuming. But after yesterday's update I decided to take another look at it. The game guide instructions are the most confusing of anything in this game. So, my question is, what actual benefit does the FCC do for a player who does not play for just coins?
Hi Early Girl,
You can find all the information about the facility chains in the Game Guide chapter 33 about the chains including the benefits:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

It is up to you whether you consider it a benefit. The addition of a way to do them faster is all that is being added, so that it doesn't take as long to do them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2022, 02:04 AM
Account Not Linked

I go to export my goods in facility chain manager but every time the export button is greyed out and 0 beside how much they can get. Is there a time limit for each person like once a day? I have tried all different times of day and still the same thing. Sure I must be doing something wrong...
Old Jun 02 2022, 04:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I go to export my goods in facility chain manager but every time the export button is greyed out and 0 beside how much they can get. Is there a time limit for each person like once a day? I have tried all different times of day and still the same thing. Sure I must be doing something wrong...
Hi rodkay1,

In the My Chains section of the Facility Chains you can only export to a neighbour if that Export Products To button is Green.

When that Export Products To button is Pale Blue that means one of two things:
  • either you have no products to export to them
  • or their staging areas are already full.

When you click on the Pale Blue Export button and look at the information in that neighours box, when you can see
  • the top line for Products to Export is not 0 and shows that you have products to Export
  • but the bottom line is showing This neighbour can import: 0 and the Export button is greyed out

That means their staging areas are already full preventing you from Exporting to them at that time.

They would need to do their importing and then you would need to export to them before their their staging areas were filled again by others exporting to them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 04 2022, 05:42 PM

UPDATE on where the Export Products have gone July 4th,2022
Your Facility Chain export products have been moved to a new storage area.
You will no longer see them in your Harvest& Products section of Storage nor will you be able to see exactly how many you have.

When you try to view them in storage you will be redirected to the Facility Chains Manager. In the Trade Products section of the Facility Chains Manger there is a Check Storage blue button top right that you can click on IF you want to see what products can be currently exported to your neighbors. It does not include items that can not be exported due to staging areas being full or those that can not be exported yet due to not being used yet. Details will be added to the Game Guide as soon as we have time.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 14 2022, 06:19 AM
Account Not Linked

I am trying to delete a chain but it asks whether I want to proceed, to which I click yes and then it comes up saving facilities and freezes there. I was able to delete one of my chains earlier in the week but cannot do any more? Would appreciate help on why this is happening...thanks
Old Jul 14 2022, 07:34 AM

Quote:
I am trying to delete a chain but it asks whether I want to proceed, to which I click yes and then it comes up saving facilities and freezes there. I was able to delete one of my chains earlier in the week but cannot do any more? Would appreciate help on why this is happening...thanks
Hi rodkay1,

What have you already tried to resolve this yourself?
Have you reloaded the game to see if it updated and deleted the chain?

If not please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if it will delete after that.

Did the chain you are trying to delete meet chain criteria or is it one that had not reached that yet? If it had not reached chain criteria which ones dd itnot meet, the 2 facility requirement or the 7th dan requirements?

Is it a chain that matches the criteria for the type of chain you could add this week or is it a different one?

If it still won't delete, which facility chain is it? Please name the facility.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 14 2022, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Air Freshener factory and fishing accessories factory. I was able to delete import facility but unable to delete these 2. I have cleared mem cache and I am allowed to proceed to delete but freezes saying "saving facilities" and I have to refresh just to be able to get back in the game. And the facilities are still there
Old Jul 14 2022, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Air Freshener factory and fishing accessories factory. I was able to delete import facility but unable to delete these 2. I have cleared mem cache and I am allowed to proceed to delete but freezes saying "saving facilities" and I have to refresh just to be able to get back in the game. And the facilities are still there
Hi rodkay1

Tiger is not available at this moment.

I just tried with one of my chains and got your same problems.

We are sending this to the developers.

Thanks for your report
Old Jul 14 2022, 02:41 PM

Default Me too

I just noticed the change to being unable sell all my imports in the marketplace. I just never got into this aspect of the game. I was able to remove several of my facilities but have been unable to remove the last 5 or 6. It just says it is loading the facilities and then nothing happens. Hoping to be able to get the rest out and not lose all these products as I have several of the designated facilities in those chains. Please keep us informed. Thanks so much.

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, facility chains manager, import