Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 04 2016, 03:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
For a while now, I've not been able to send "Gardener with Trim Hedger." Now I can't send that gift, plus the "Mother's Day Hanging sign" both orientations.

Also, I know this has been addressed before, but can't find it. When I list my farms to be worked, I go onto my homepage the next day and delete the posts so I can start restocking. I listed last night, went in early this morning and deleted the posts and people are still working my farms. Is there a time limit until my delete take affect?
Hi NJones,
The first gift in the list (and the Gardner with Trim Hedger is a first one in the list not including the holiday items) can not be used for returning a gift. They can both be sent from the Send Gifts tab though. This has been like this for a long time and has been sent to the developers but they have not fixed it yet.
If you are allowing your posts to also go to the Show Farmtown Wall Requests deleting them from your timeline does not remove them from the Show Wall Requests. That is why people can still work them. If you don't let it go to the Show Wall Requests though many may not see your posts to work them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
For a while now, I've not been able to send "Gardener with Trim Hedger." Now I can't send that gift, plus the "Mother's Day Hanging sign" both orientations.

Also, I know this has been addressed before, but can't find it. When I list my farms to be worked, I go onto my homepage the next day and delete the posts so I can start restocking. I listed last night, went in early this morning and deleted the posts and people are still working my farms. Is there a time limit until my delete take affect?
Thanks for the reply, TAZ. How do you get to Farmtown Wall Posts? I've been to game feeds, but no Farmtown on that. Are they just in the general feed, or is there a special place to go the see Farmtown only?
Old May 04 2016, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for the reply, TAZ. How do you get to Farmtown Wall Posts? I've been to game feeds, but no Farmtown on that. Are they just in the general feed, or is there a special place to go the see Farmtown only?
Hi NJones,
You go to the My Requests tab over your farms and at the top of that page is a link to Show Farmtown Wall Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2016, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi NJones,
You go to the My Requests tab over your farms and at the top of that page is a link to Show Farmtown Wall Requests.
Did that but notice that it only goes back an hour - nothing older. So I'm still stumped how people are working my farms. Is there a setting to show older posts? Or do I just have to bite the bullet for HOW LONG this time? Thanks for all your help Taz.
Old May 04 2016, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Did that but notice that it only goes back an hour - nothing older. So I'm still stumped how people are working my farms. Is there a setting to show older posts? Or do I just have to bite the bullet for HOW LONG this time? Thanks for all your help Taz.
Hi NJones,
Mine goes back many hours up to 3 days depending on when was the last thing I worked on through Facebook. I don't get any posts for facility work in my newsfeed so the only way I can see them is through that or going to individual's timeline. You may want to check there again tomorrow and see how far yours goes back then.
Old May 08 2016, 08:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Default collecting gifts

I can't collect my gifts. I get notice that "an error has occurred"
Old May 08 2016, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcowgrl View Post
I can't collect my gifts. I get notice that "an error has occurred"
Hi okcowgirl,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"
Old May 13 2016, 11:09 PM

Question Gift count not accurate!

The amount I have tried to collect in Gifts today two separate times is real strange. The first time I got 1945 in harvest crops--is what it said, the second time I got 850.

WHY??? What is going on? I have never seen it like this before.
Old May 14 2016, 12:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
The amount I have tried to collect in Gifts today two separate times is real strange. The first time I got 1945 in harvest crops--is what it said, the second time I got 850.

WHY??? What is going on? I have never seen it like this before.
Hi lollipopthebunny,
It is in the release as of today:
5. Increased capacity for the Gift Box: Now the items in the Gift Box that are sent from the Gift Page will all be combined by type and will not include the sender information anymore. You will be able to keep 150 gifts on your Gift Box plus about 130 Bonuses and Ingredient Packs at the same time. Also, flowers in your gift box will be placed one by one to your farm instead of 5 by 5, unless you have the Multi-Planter in which case the regular Multi-Planter functionality applies.
Old May 14 2016, 01:37 AM

Default Game is malfunctioning with gifts

When i download my 150 tanks of fuel to my gift box, they all disappear. This is happening to me and the other two members of my family that play the game.

Is this going to be corrected? Am i going to be reinbursed the fuel taken away from me?

You will lose players if this continues as we can not play without fuel.

Would appreciate a response.

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, display issues, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts & work, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unable to receive gifts, unabletogetgifts, window narrows