Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 14 2016, 09:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
The last couple of times after I've accepted my gifts, the "return gifts to all" button hasn't shown up and I've been left having to return gifts individually, which is taking a while. Is anyone else having this problem?
Hi tnbskts,

The send back to all, will not appear if you have already sent a gift(s) to the friend(s) you have just accepted from. How often you can send depends on whether or not you own the gifting tools. Check the "gamewide" section of "show times" to see when you can next send gifts out.

If this is not the problem then try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload, wait for the show times to say you can send gifts again and then try again.
Old Apr 14 2016, 01:01 PM

OK, thanks. The button is there today, after clearing cache and whatnot. I know it might have not been there one of the times because it was quite soon after I'd been to the farm, but the other time was after a longish time away so I was concerned there was a problem.
Old Apr 14 2016, 05:45 PM

When is the gifting of FC gifts going to be fixed. You said "a few days" and it has now been 11 days.
Old Apr 14 2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolannhallam View Post
When is the gifting of FC gifts going to be fixed. You said "a few days" and it has now been 11 days.
Hi carolannhallam,

No set date has been given. Only the developers know. Hopefully soon.
Old Apr 14 2016, 10:33 PM

Default Trouble sending/returning gifts

Here lately, everytime I try to send a gift to one person (returning a gift), it just tries to load the friend I'm sending to and just sits there loading. I have no problems sending to everybody else. Just ONE PERSON in particular.
Old Apr 14 2016, 11:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by donrirvi View Post
Here lately, everytime I try to send a gift to one person (returning a gift), it just tries to load the friend I'm sending to and just sits there loading. I have no problems sending to everybody else. Just ONE PERSON in particular.
Hi donrivi,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about gifts. Have you tried sending to other individuals one at a time and has that worked? If it is only 1 particular person you may need to try removing as neighbors both ways and then unfriend in Facebook then redo to add them back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2016, 07:27 AM

It seems to me that when somebody looked once at the FarmTown game, but has not been back in FOUR YEARS.. they could be removed from the "all farmers" list. So annoying.. and the problem is that many of them are "real" friends and/or family.
Old Apr 19 2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
It seems to me that when somebody looked once at the FarmTown game, but has not been back in FOUR YEARS.. they could be removed from the "all farmers" list. So annoying.. and the problem is that many of them are "real" friends and/or family.
Hi dorissau,

You could ask those to remove the game, then they should not show up in there anymore.

If you are wanting something different please place your suggestions in the suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. Here's the link to that section >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Apr 19 2016, 11:17 AM

I asked only one of them and they say they have blocked the game posts. There are about 20 of those "dead" farms on my list.. guess I'm not up to asking each one.
Old Apr 19 2016, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I asked only one of them and they say they have blocked the game posts. There are about 20 of those "dead" farms on my list.. guess I'm not up to asking each one.
Hi dorissau,
Unless they plan to come back to playing the game they need to go to their settings and clcik on Apps in left column and then click the X on Farm Town to remove it. Blocking posts from Farm Town will not remove them from the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unabletogetgifts, window narrows