Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 18 2016, 08:19 AM

Clicked on every single link on every page, found ONE ingredient that I could use on my 5 quests!!!
Old Jun 18 2016, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielane View Post
Clicked on every single link on every page, found ONE ingredient that I could use on my 5 quests!!!
If you list your quests and add your own link others can try to help. New quests open all the time.
Old Jun 18 2016, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncinj View Post
If you list your quests and add your own link others can try to help. New quests open all the time.
I tried that too, all that happened was a moderator berated me daily for something I was doing wrong. I gave up on it.
Old Jun 18 2016, 10:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Quote:
I tried that too, all that happened was a moderator berated me daily for something I was doing wrong. I gave up on it.
Hi Janie

As your posts were not a list of your available CQ ingredients they have been moved to General Feedback Quests thread.

If no-one else has listed items you need, the best thing to do is to write a post listing your available ingredients, including things you need and already have, along with a working farmlink and ask for people to leave you a note on your farm if they buy something from you. You can then click on the little green man in the thank you message to get to their farm to buy what you need.

If you're unsure of how to post your farmlink, instructions can be found here : http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jun 20 2016, 02:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Unknown players taking co-op quest items without my knowledge

This game is becoming a pain! If I go to the market, inn or realtor, People unknown to me can look at my community quests and get stuff from me without my permission!

I know I am getting coins for what they buy from me but what if it is something I have little of and I need!

I think I need to stop playing FT until you address many of the issues with the "community spirit" in this game instead of allowing people to take what they want without my permission

I feel already that I am involved with my neighbours weekly chains contests whether or not I click on the dice and whether or not I want to participate! This should be a voluntary thing.

This game is no longer under the control of the player. You are deciding for me! When I go to a community place such as the market, inn or realtor; people can check community quests and take as they please! Anyone can take anything from my inventory for a community quest without my knowledge if I am in one of those community places. And I dont want to be involved in my neighbours community chains either unless I want too!

This is NOT FUN for me for me anymone and until you make changes to this game I will no longer be playing
Old Jul 03 2016, 02:36 PM

Default Seriously???

Today I got the third consecutive co-op quest to produce Buckwheat Kasha in a facility I do not own. As stated in this forum, the quests are "randomly assigned" but seriously, three in a row for a facility I don't own - and believe me, I own plenty. I've been doing co-op quests since they started and successfully getting Farm Dollars weekly. I have never had two of the same quests in a row, much less 3. Bad odds so I guess this is just a rant.
Old Jul 03 2016, 07:42 PM

Default Quests and Paid Facilities

Four quests in a row all requiring paid facilities? Maybe I'll stop playing the game for another couple years. I'll buy cash every now and then but if you make it required for every quest, I can hang the game up again. Lets not get greedy...
Old Jul 04 2016, 02:03 PM

Default quest help lines

I have never gotten the "gift Help Line" to work. Please explain the way to use this to help finish a quest. I needed rubber boots, made a request for them, got lots of them and put them into my storage. This did not work. What did I do wrong?
Old Jul 04 2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgseymer View Post
I have never gotten the "gift Help Line" to work. Please explain the way to use this to help finish a quest. I needed rubber boots, made a request for them, got lots of them and put them into my storage. This did not work. What did I do wrong?
Hi mgseymer

The lifelines dont work for the last step of a quest. You have to own the facility and start/load the product by yourself.

Also rubber boots are not giftable items, if you clicked in the + icon for them, you are receiving ingredients to make them but not the rubber boots themselves.

You have full information about lifelines in the following link form the Game Guide

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
Old Jul 04 2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaderaGuy View Post
Four quests in a row all requiring paid facilities? Maybe I'll stop playing the game for another couple years. I'll buy cash every now and then but if you make it required for every quest, I can hang the game up again. Lets not get greedy...
I feel your pain.