Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 30 2016, 04:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile Gifts

I can't send gifts to my neighbors. It has been a few weeks and I have waited to see if you were working on game "bugs"...Can you please check on this for me. I like my neighbors and I love sending them gifts.
Thanks,
Linda

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Apr 30 2016, 04:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linsueman@aol.com View Post
I can't send gifts to my neighbors. It has been a few weeks and I have waited to see if you were working on game "bugs"...Can you please check on this for me. I like my neighbors and I love sending them gifts.
Thanks,
Linda
Hi Linda,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about gifts. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't help check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

And if that doesn't help please try another browser to see if it will work in that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2016, 02:39 PM

ok....................third msg re: to the same problem. NO RESOLVE TO DATE!!!
I am unable to receive and/or exchange gifts. Will some1 please look @ my account. I have cleared Google, Macromedia, and FT caches as instructed with no change. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! (I can't even my original, nor second post I made to this thread.)

Last edited by Taz D; May 01 2016 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Removed quote
Old May 01 2016, 02:50 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanabeck View Post
ok....................third msg re: to the same problem. NO RESOLVE TO DATE!!!
I am unable to receive and/or exchange gifts. Will some1 please look @ my account. I have cleared Google, Macromedia, and FT caches as instructed with no change. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! (I can't even my original, nor second post I made to this thread.)
Hi nanabeck,

All your posts have been replied to. The last one is here >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6063586

Please read that and try the suggestions in that post.

Please also read the following post so you know how to find your posts in the future >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old May 01 2016, 07:36 PM

It seems when Windows 10 downloaded, it did change some Chrome preferences, specifically the one allowing 3rd party cookies. Poof, prob solved. I can now exchange/send gifts again. TY so much for all your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 03 2016, 06:12 AM

Default Query regarding new rules for sending farmcash

The new rule states
" If your account is less than 6 Months old, you will have to buy at least 120 FarmCash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends."

If your account is more than 6 months old does the old rule of purchasing 25FarmCash still apply, or has that rule been changed?

Thanks for your help
Old May 03 2016, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
The new rule states
" If your account is less than 6 Months old, you will have to buy at least 120 FarmCash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends."

If your account is more than 6 months old does the old rule of purchasing 25FarmCash still apply, or has that rule been changed?

Thanks for your help
Hi,

The old rule was >>

If your account is less than 6 Months old, you will have to buy at least 25 FarmCash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends

The rule for sending if your account is over six months is that you can send up to 500 FC maximum without having purchased any FC. If you then wanted to send more the other new rule takes precedence and you would need to have spent $50( equivalent of 305FC) or have earned them in the earn cash offers.
Old May 03 2016, 08:09 AM

thanks for the speedy response, much appreciated
Old May 03 2016, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
thanks for the speedy response, much appreciated
you are welcome
Old May 04 2016, 02:41 PM

For a while now, I've not been able to send "Gardener with Trim Hedger." Now I can't send that gift, plus the "Mother's Day Hanging sign" both orientations.

Also, I know this has been addressed before, but can't find it. When I list my farms to be worked, I go onto my homepage the next day and delete the posts so I can start restocking. I listed last night, went in early this morning and deleted the posts and people are still working my farms. Is there a time limit until my delete take affect?

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unabletogetgifts, window narrows