Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2017, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
The container finished preparing pop-up does not seem to be working today. Yesterday I tried clicking on a ship to prepare several times but it wouldn't action. I eventually tried another ship and it worked.

And now it's working
Hi Cherry,
The only thing I can suggest is to first close the seaport manager and reopen it to see if it will work then. If that doesn't work try restarting your farms. And if that doesn't work try clearing the memcache and restart farms. I find 1 of these will usually fix a stuborn ship.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2017, 11:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

my cruise ship disapeard again, what is going on, this is the 2nd time it has happened, in less than 1 week grrr
Old Jun 14 2017, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
my cruise ship disapeard again, what is going on, this is the 2nd time it has happened, in less than 1 week grrr
Hi beverduster,
Please report this to Support as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2017, 12:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beverduster,
Please report this to Support as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums.

i tried, its the same bull as it was last time, ididnt get a receit, this is gettin past getting old, tell them to fix the email thing and ill send them one, but im not going to waste my time if the thing isnt workin, it makes feel stupid
Old Jun 15 2017, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i tried, its the same bull as it was last time, ididnt get a receit, this is gettin past getting old, tell them to fix the email thing and ill send them one, but im not going to waste my time if the thing isnt workin, it makes feel stupid
Hi beverduster

Please check your farmcash as Support added 30 farmcash to your amount to let you purchase another Cruise Ship.
Old Jun 15 2017, 02:12 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- It looks like a few days ago facebook released a change that broke the send gift functionality in the Chrome browser for several operating systems, either the friend list do not appear at all, or when the friend list do appear, after you send the gifts and hit the Done button, a white box appear on the screen and the gifts are not sent.

According to our tests these operating systems have been affected:

- Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Mac OS

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit seems to be working correctly.

Other browsers seems to be working correctly as well.

If this is not the case for you, please report it on this thread.
Old Jun 15 2017, 05:08 PM

I have windows 10 64 bit using chrome. It works fine for me.
Old Jun 15 2017, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I have windows 10 64 bit using chrome. It works fine for me.
Hi Dr. Dirt

Could you please tell us which is your Chrome version?
Old Jun 15 2017, 06:38 PM

Thumbs down Ships WTH

I thought Ships were going to learn what your list was and start going by it when i set mine up and close the page to reload a container its rearranging the list every time anyone else noticed this asif you either leaving the way its setup or else they will alter it to the way they want it
Old Jun 15 2017, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
I thought Ships were going to learn what your list was and start going by it when i set mine up and close the page to reload a container its rearranging the list every time anyone else noticed this asif you either leaving the way its setup or else they will alter it to the way they want it
Hi Stu,
The ships select the itinerary from your Activity log under your farms, then fills in the rest from your My Neighbors tab. They don't learn what Itinerary you have from previous ships. This is why you can replace up to 10 ports and can move them all around into the order you want them.
Closed Thread