Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 21 2017, 01:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ldelgado,
What did you get when you did the Server tests?

When you get a disconnect like this it is usually an internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many separate links your data goes through between you and the Facebook app server and then many more between the app server and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links either getting slowed down or failing to send data on can cause you to get this error. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to check this or fix it.
How do I check server I looked back on the first page to see if the way to do it was there but didn't see it.
Old Nov 21 2017, 01:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldelgado1986 View Post
How do I check server I looked back on the first page to see if the way to do it was there but didn't see it.
There is a link in that first post that takes you to other tests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2017, 10:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
There is a link in that first post that takes you to other tests.
Ok! I did connectivity test today cause it still wasn't working everything connected with okay except Canvas HTTPS Server LB Name which is the 6th line on the connectivity test.

Any idea what that means?
Old Nov 22 2017, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldelgado1986 View Post
Ok! I did connectivity test today cause it still wasn't working everything connected with okay except Canvas HTTPS Server LB Name which is the 6th line on the connectivity test.

Any idea what that means?
Hi ldelgato,
That means your internet connection to that server is not getting through. It still points to an internet problem between you and the servers. If it was a server problem we would all be getting that the server was not working and that isn't the case.
That does not mean your service provider has a problem as they are only a small part of the many links, but somewhere your data is being dropped or delayed and not getting to the server on time.
What can you do about it? Nothing really but wait it out and see if it gets cleared up. If you have tried all the other suggestions like the router shut down and restart then there isn't anything else you can try right now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2017, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Slow Farm Town

I think Chrome and Adobe are conflicting, is there anything else I can go to?
Old Nov 22 2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by south forty View Post
I think Chrome and Adobe are conflicting, is there anything else I can go to?

Hi south forty

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If Chrome is asking you to update flash player please try the instructions given in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627898

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Today, 08:27 AM

I can not get onto my farm even after registering.
Old Today, 08:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Gerow View Post
I can not get onto my farm even after registering.
Hi Wally Gerow,

I have moved your post to the thread for issues loading the game.

Please go to the first post on page one of this thread and try the suggestions there.
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Chrome and problem with flashplayer

Chrome informed me to upgrade my flashplayer -- I have done this a number of times and did the update which said I was successful, but when I load Chrome it tells me if game does not load in so many seconds, then I need to update the flashplayer -- a couple of other browsers do the same thing -- the only ones so far that do not give this problem are IE and Firefox. Any suggestions on resolving the upgrade issue with Chrome?
Old Today, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytinPA View Post
Chrome informed me to upgrade my flashplayer -- I have done this a number of times and did the update which said I was successful, but when I load Chrome it tells me if game does not load in so many seconds, then I need to update the flashplayer -- a couple of other browsers do the same thing -- the only ones so far that do not give this problem are IE and Firefox. Any suggestions on resolving the upgrade issue with Chrome?
Hi ClaytinPa,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

For Chrome follow the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627898

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, coins not adding up, error saving data x025, facebook, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, farmtown, flashing red and green, forever, game glitches, game won't open, green snreen, harvest share loss, help needed, job loss, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading farms to work on, loading issues, loading user, loss of coins, loss of connection, mouse problems, no access, not loading, not working, online/offline, please fix, plug, problem, questions, reload every day, saving data, slow, slow running, time frame, white screen