Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Nov 12 2017, 12:07 PM

Default Facilities and Production

Never enough Royal Jelly, Ebony Lumber Pile, Rubber Sheets, Crude and Sugar. In order to produce more, the other products are filling up our storage with thousands of unneeded products. No to mention having to buy FC facilities to produce more of other products, but not enough of just one of the products in each facility. My farms are filled up with support factories...When posting my facilities, I feel I owe my neighbors working them something for their effort...not facilities half loaded because I can not produce enough of certain items. I will no longer buy a facility that uses Ebony Lumber, Royal Jelly until I can produce more in the facilities I have. The new culture FC facilities, require 2 restaurants each to supply them FC. I know this is just a game, but I have a lot of money involved too.
Old Nov 13 2017, 07:17 AM

Would it be possible for the devs to think about making all four "factories" selected for the NCC to be worked at once? People pick and choose and just do the facilities. This week is especially bad since we have three client services and just one facility. Thanks.
Old Nov 13 2017, 10:19 AM

Can we have the option for number of columns in the farm selector? Based on my design, it would be very handy to have 5 columns and that could become 6 or 4 based on how the game grows in the future.
Old Yesterday, 11:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Default red squares when hiding graphic groups

i'm wondering if it wouldn't work better for both workers and decorators if the red squares could go back to working the way they used to with the following addition:
- a checkbox option (on the wrench menu) to totally turn them off

when working in market, i don't need them at all - i don't even want them. there's quite a few 40x40 and larger farms and if you accidentally have some extra graphics enabled when you get hired, it takes a long time to render them before the hire tool kicks in (i sometimes have flash complain a bit and even had the game just reboot a couple of times). then if you (for instance hired for crops) panic and disable the trees, you have all these red squares lagging you out as you try to drag the farm around the screen.

when decorating, i like to emulate nature and mix things up on my tree farms. this leads to many 1x1 empty squares that i can't tell are empty. what i used to do is turn the trees on/off a few times until i was left with a shaded square whereever there actually was a tree and i could more easily fill in the blanks.