Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #2021  
Old Nov 15 2017, 04:16 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 9,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
WHY does it seem EVERY time I need a lifeline for a product made by a FACILITY I don't own I get the "trade in the marketplace" lifeline. You can't trade for PRODUCTS in the marketplace!!! I NEVER seem get "work a neighbor's facility". PLEASE lets us trade PRODUCTS. PLEASE!!!
Hi JohnAlbertini

If you have a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where they are all grouped under the same theme and it is the only place for the developers to read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions Section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #2022  
Old Nov 16 2017, 08:07 AM
Jean's Farm Jean's Farm is offline
 
Join Date: May 07 2009
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
WHY does it seem EVERY time I need a lifeline for a product made by a FACILITY I don't own I get the "trade in the marketplace" lifeline. You can't trade for PRODUCTS in the marketplace!!! I NEVER seem get "work a neighbor's facility". PLEASE lets us trade PRODUCTS. PLEASE!!!
I believe if you get a neighbor or someone in the market place to sell you what you need for the quest that is considered "trading". I would get a neighbor as they won't gouge you for the highest amount like an unknown person would in the market. I have my harvest buddy sell me what I need. We use the cheapest price and I sell it right back to him.
Reply With Quote
  #2023  
Old Nov 16 2017, 08:11 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 9,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I believe if you get a neighbor or someone in the market place to sell you what you need for the quest that is considered "trading". I would get a neighbor as they won't gouge you for the highest amount like an unknown person would in the market. I have my harvest buddy sell me what I need. We use the cheapest price and I sell it right back to him.
Hi Jean

John is asking to let us trade products from facilities as part of the Trading lifeline. You can only trade primary products (like crops, flowers, fish etc) but not products made in a facility
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #2024  
Old Nov 17 2017, 08:40 AM
Jean's Farm Jean's Farm is offline
 
Join Date: May 07 2009
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Jean

John is asking to let us trade products from facilities as part of the Trading lifeline. You can only trade primary products (like crops, flowers, fish etc) but not products made in a facility
Well, guess I need new glasses. LOL!!!! My mistake!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2025  
Old Nov 17 2017, 01:01 PM
ccheney's Avatar
ccheney ccheney is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 01 2013
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
I understand what you are saying, but I have a strategy that works. When I collect FC for one quest, I do not immediately start the next one. I open every quest, but do not finish one for 3-4 days. That gives me time to open 8 quests that I can finish. I also do not harvest the first crops or trees needed at first because I don't want working my facilities to start them before I'm ready. It works for me. I get 2 FC for quests every 8-10 days.
I also use this strategy for the CoOp quests. I get on the computer before work just to send ships and open a CoOp quest. Then I can open another that evening. I don' have all of the FC facilities, so almost every week there is one i can't do. Sometimes I settle for 1 FC instead of 2, but ANY FC is better than 0 FC!!
I think the dev's have caught on to that because I'm finding I have to open the next quest before the button turns blue to collect my 1 FC and if I don't collect it right away I lose it

I am also getting more and more quests that require 1 or more FC facilities.
to complete it.

I am also seeing more and more that when I try to load something in a facility for the last step of the quest I have to add one more of the product to my storage before I can load it into the facility even if I already have 25,000 or more in my storage.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
don't own facilities, farmcash claim, lifeline, quest, quests, rip-off, timer problems

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 PM.