Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Apr 07 2021, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikelly3952 View Post
I have been unable to log into my FACEBOOK account for hours, I have tried everything even using the link they sent me early this morning via email that I requested it to be changed (and I did not).. Is there anyway to get my progress onto another account I have on Facebook? I am hearsick over this , this is the only game I have stayed loyal to and spent cash on.. the person changed the email and phone number on the account and I cannot get support from Facebook no matter what I have tried today
Hi dikelly,
I am sorry, but your farms ID is tied to that Facebook account and cannot be moved. There isn't any way for us to fix this for you. The only way to get back into those farms is if you can work with Facebook to recover your account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2021, 01:13 PM

Default My facebook with my farm of 9 years was hacked

Is there someone i can contact to have my farm moved to a different account? I am unable to get back into my original account and FACEBOOK support is no help - I am still able to log in here from the email of my regular account, but can't figure out how to get help.. I have the ID number of my original farm. I hate to have to give up on a game I loved for over 9 years
Old Apr 08 2021, 01:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikelly3952 View Post
Is there someone i can contact to have my farm moved to a different account? I am unable to get back into my original account and FACEBOOK support is no help - I am still able to log in here from the email of my regular account, but can't figure out how to get help.. I have the ID number of my original farm. I hate to have to give up on a game I loved for over 9 years
Hi Dikelly,
I move your post to the thread you already posted about this in. I answered your first post about this and it is above your current post. I am sorry, but there is no way to move your farms to a new Facebook account.
You can contact Support about this but they will not be able to switch your farms either.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2021, 01:24 PM

thanks I was afraid of that.. there is no way to get it back, I had invested so much time and money and just loved the game.. I am in tears right now.. it is the only game I really liked.. thank you for your reply- I had hoped
Old Jun 15 2021, 03:51 PM

Default my account

Dear facebook or farm town, Please give me back my account. Sincerely,
Michelle Mercer

My old e-mail is (email removed)

My new e-mail is (email removed)

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 15 2021 at 03:54 PM. Reason: emails removed for safety
Old Jun 15 2021, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.michmer55@hotmail.com View Post
Dear facebook or farm town, Please give me back my account. Sincerely,
Michelle Mercer

My old e-mail is (email removed)

My new e-mail is (email removed)
Hi ms.michmer

I have removed your email addresses as it is not safe to post them in an open forum.

Did you get blocked by facebook or got hacked for one of your accounts?
If so, then you have to work with Facebook and follow all their suggestions and steps to get your account back.
Old Jun 15 2021, 04:19 PM

Default hacked

I have a friend his account has been hacked and when he tries to log into facebook it don't recognize his e-mail or his phone number what does he need to do? He was going to log in and change password but won't let him. The hacker changed his name and pic i have them both
Old Jun 15 2021, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Farmer (Dawn Lowery) View Post
I have a friend his account has been hacked and when he tries to log into facebook it don't recognize his e-mail or his phone number what does he need to do? He was going to log in and change password but won't let him. The hacker changed his name and pic i have them both
Hi Miss Farmer

Im sorry this has happened to your friend but he has to work with Facebook to get his account back.

Maybe some of his friends can also contact Facebook to let them know what has happened and see if that could help.
Old Jun 19 2021, 10:36 PM

Default Layering Farm town farms

Hi farm town friends,

I am wondering how to layer my farms, I have looked on farm town Questions and Answers but wasn't able to print out the written page, which I would like to be able to do so I can refer to it from time to time, also I saw something about 9x layering can you please help with these questions
Old Jun 19 2021, 10:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy50 View Post
Hi farm town friends,

I am wondering how to layer my farms, I have looked on farm town Questions and Answers but wasn't able to print out the written page, which I would like to be able to do so I can refer to it from time to time, also I saw something about 9x layering can you please help with these questions
Hi Chrissy,
I am sorry but we are not allowed to provide any instructions or allow anyone else to post instructions in the forums about layering. You will not find any instructions here for layering as it can cause problems with your farms.
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts