Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2009, 07:52 AM

fix you not so you can buy better farm. Then more level soon so will most people who are level 34 final play farm town
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you alot!!
Old Oct 31 2009, 12:20 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Apr 10 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinilla2006 View Post
When i first bought the big seeder it worked great. It was nice to be able to plant four squares at a time, but now it is only doing one at a time. Is anyone else having problems with it?

Dianna
are you buying from the special seeder store? if you buy from the regular store, it defaults to one at a time

Visit The Circle C Tree Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2009, 02:12 PM

Has been Connection timed out loads of times today. fix it thanks
Old Oct 31 2009, 02:31 PM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: May 06 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

We really need more land as we can't use all the cool things you offer. no room.

Visit Embroidery Ranch

Old Oct 31 2009, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacy View Post
Is it only me or does it seem like with these new tools it's taking the fun out of hiring people to plow and harvest and being hired? No need to interact with people with these tools.
You loose money anyway when you don't hire others. It just makes your farm look more like a farm...
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacy View Post
Is it only me or does it seem like with these new tools it's taking the fun out of hiring people to plow and harvest and being hired? No need to interact with people with these tools.
Yeah, I'm about ready to just sell them.
Old Oct 31 2009, 10:27 PM
Account Not Linked

I almost joined this forum back when these new features were first released just to say "Thank you!", and since I finally have, I would like to do so now. I actively play both farming games, and I can honestly say that Farm Town owns the other in so many aspects. The mantra seems to be "Anything they can do, Farm Town can do better", and this is yet another instance of just that. I love the fact that fuel allotment is determined by level, number of neighbors, active neighbors, and neighbors helped (not to mention the fact that fuel can be gifted), and it's nice not being left with no other option but to purchase it with real dollars. Although I generally hire neighbors to harvest and plow (not only for the higher payout, but to help them gain coins and XP), there are times when none of them are online and I just don't feel like sifting through the "hire me plz" spammers in the market. Thanks to the generous fuel allotment, I can harvest and plant my entire farm with fuel to spare, and for that I am truly grateful.

Thank you, and keep up the great work!
Old Nov 01 2009, 10:49 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 25 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:
Default ?

Sorry don't get it. There doesn't seem any advantage in having these machines. Nowhere to park them and they cost money to do a job we can get done by someone else. Status symbols I suppose. Not for me I am afraid.

Visit HOPE Farm

Old Nov 01 2009, 04:48 PM

Again, I love the fact ya'll creators are constantly (mostly) updating things...

But I wasted my money on these items... I have used them on occasion... But really wish I'd not gotten them. Would be cool if folks could use them when they come to work @ my farm, or I could carry with me to use on others' farms...

Even when and if the land upgrades come, I don't think I'll use them anymore... Only decoration...

Thanks again Keep up the good work
Closed Thread