Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 18 2012, 12:20 AM

Default Farm Town $3 Cash reward

I also accepted a request from someone and this is what happened to me.
When I accepted it took me to their farm and I harvested a tree. It gave me the one Farm Cash and asked if I wanted to work a facility for 2 more Farm Cash. I accepted and worked all the facilities on that farm but did not receive the Farm Cash. I went back to my farm and a pop up appeared asking me if I wanted to accept working in a friends facility to earn 2 more. I accepted, it took me back to the same farm and awarded me the 2 FC. Strange, but it worked.
Old Mar 18 2012, 12:24 AM

Cool Facebook credits transfer to Farm Town Cash

How do you transfer Facebook Credits into Farm Town Cash. I cannot find any instructions on how to do this. Can someone please help. TYVM
Old Mar 18 2012, 04:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverley Welch Adams View Post
How do you transfer Facebook Credits into Farm Town Cash. I cannot find any instructions on how to do this. Can someone please help. TYVM
You click on Buy Cash tab at the top of your farm. There you select the amount you want. Your credits will be used to buy FC at the following rates:
250 FC costs 399 credits
120 FC costs 199 credits
55 FC costs 99 credits
25 FC costs 49 credits
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverley Welch Adams View Post
I was told to go to FT, click on store, Other ahen click on gift card but it did not work for me - says I don't have enough FC to buy 55 gift and I have 55 FB credits.
Old Mar 22 2012, 11:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce.pendleton View Post
I was told to go to FT, click on store, Other ahen click on gift card but it did not work for me - says I don't have enough FC to buy 55 gift and I have 55 FB credits.
That is for using your existing Farm Cash to buy a gift card to send to a neighbor not for buying Farm Cash for yourself. I answered your question in the Help and Support question that you posted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2012, 02:46 PM

thanks Taz. That info is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks a bunch - Joyce Pendleton
Old Mar 22 2012, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce.pendleton View Post
thanks Taz. That info is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks a bunch - Joyce Pendleton
By the way this would be the correct link to your farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1038&farm_ix=Y
Old Mar 24 2012, 02:37 AM

Default Stationary Farm Cash/neighbors visit Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK View Post
have to say mine has quit coming up too ... for a while i saw the ''ticker tape'' on top of my farm... hasn't been there now for over 2 weeks..
Mine has stopped too. I keep looking in all the places that are being posted and can't find it any longer.

This was really a nice way to gain some farm cash...really hope they put it in a solid spot like sending gifts is right now....if you already have used it then it simply wouldn't work. That would be just the same as with the giving gifts is being presented (Only possible when you have used it in the 20 hour day) But leave it stationary....so we don't feel like we are going crazy!!!!
Old Mar 27 2012, 10:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have been wondering..If I spend cash to get xp-points to buy factories and tools with- will I just see taken out of my banking account what I take out..and no extra fee added but surprise later.?? And how and what are the credits for- how do we use them when we are ready to purchase the factories or the tool>
Old Mar 27 2012, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz judy View Post
I have been wondering..If I spend cash to get xp-points to buy factories and tools with- will I just see taken out of my banking account what I take out..and no extra fee added but surprise later.?? And how and what are the credits for- how do we use them when we are ready to purchase the factories or the tool>
Last July Facebook mandated that all games use Facebook credits. What this means is that you are buying Facebook credits to use to buy Farm Cash. The credits can not be used in the game directly.
What does this mean to you? When you want to buy Farm Cash to use to buy facilities, tools and other items, then you go to the Buy Cash tab at the top of your farm, select the amount of Farm Cash you want to buy, check the box for Terms of service, then click on Buy with credits. On the next page do not change the amount selected. Click on the Buy Now button and if you have not already established a payment method, you will have to do so now. You should not get charged any more than the stated price on the first page.