Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 23 2012, 06:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottom View Post
ONE TIME... I got my 27 F$ too. Yet, I am STILL getting phone calls, mail, and email from the various insurance companies.
Add your phone to the "Don't call" list and when they call inform them you no longer want to hear from them. They should stop calling.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2012, 02:51 PM

Has anyone bought FB Credit at 80% off
Old Jan 24 2012, 04:32 PM

For the past 24 hours , I have NOT been receiving XP points, most recently (within the hour) I purchased the Chinese REstaurant,,,,and again NO XP POINTS ! Please advise........Thank you, Judy
Old Jan 24 2012, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilsongarrison@hotmail.c View Post
For the past 24 hours , I have NOT been receiving XP points, most recently (within the hour) I purchased the Chinese REstaurant,,,,and again NO XP POINTS ! Please advise........Thank you, Judy
What level are you? If it is 285, then your experience bar will not move until they add the new levels. Watch your numeric total and you should see it going up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
you can also find this option when sending gifts. choose gift when it takes you to the select friends click on cash challange. you can only do it one time per day so make sure you click on everyone you want then or you have to wait untill the next day to do it again
I went to gifts, select friends and found no cash challenge to click on. Where am I going wrong.
Old Jan 26 2012, 11:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by efisher@vivenet.com View Post
I went to gifts, select friends and found no cash challenge to click on. Where am I going wrong.
That post is a year old and a lot of changes have been made since then. The only place you can get to the cash challenge now is when it shows up at the top of your farm.
Old Jan 27 2012, 12:03 PM

Didn't there used to be offers you could do to earn free farm cash? I would like to earn free cash not purchase and only getting by upping a level is not very fast.
Old Jan 27 2012, 02:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerJen89 View Post
Didn't there used to be offers you could do to earn free farm cash? I would like to earn free cash not purchase and only getting by upping a level is not very fast.
Yes there were, but with Facebook taking over that part they are now for Facebook credits instead of for Farm Cash. If you don't have the Earn Cash tab then you can go to the Buy Cash tab. Select an amount, check the box for Terms of Service and click buy with credits. When you get to the second page, click on Change next to your payment method. If earn credits doesn't show in the next list, click on more payment options at the bottom of the list and it will show. Cleck on Earn Credits and you will get the offers. Remember that they are not for Farm Cash but are for Facebook credits.
Old Feb 05 2012, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Change to Buying Farm Cash??

Has anyone bought Farm Cash recently?
If you have we are now getting charged by Facebook for the next higher amount of Facebook credits.
This means if you want to buy 250 Farm Cash for $39.99 then you have to spend $50 to get your 250 FC + 101 Facebook credits. You cannot buy just enough credits to pay for 250 Farm Cash.
Since they only offer through the Buy Cash tab 10, 50, 100, 200 dollar amounts then even for 25 FC you have to spend $10.00.
Slashkey it is time to protest this to Facebook.
Old Feb 05 2012, 06:14 PM

Yes, unfortunately I got caught out by that a few months ago. I only buy small amounts at a time now so I know what I'm doing.