Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 11 2018, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Since the new recent belts has come out I've noticed when I'm working my neighbor's farms it shows my belts and not theirs. It has their name on it but when I open it, it has my belts listed and my recent belts. Also their bonus didn't show up and we cleared memcache.
Hi JudyD,
You are not supposed to see your neighbor's belts even as a super neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2018, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Just a note, the new facilities do not show up in the Facility Manager and do not load wit the Load All or Start All options. You have to remember where you put them and open that farm with facilities showing to click them individually.
Old Aug 11 2018, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
Just a note, the new facilities do not show up in the Facility Manager and do not load wit the Load All or Start All options. You have to remember where you put them and open that farm with facilities showing to click them individually.
Hi Clogger,
Make sure your filters are set to All Farms and All Facilities not just active facilities. They do show up if you have them set to All instead of just Active.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JudyD,
You are not supposed to see your neighbor's belts even as a super neighbor.
Hi Taz
When I go to my neighbor's farm in which I am a super neighbor if I click on the small yellow toolbox beside their name it opens up and I can see 4 icons, trophies, belts, buddies, neighbors. In times past when I wanted to plant a crop, harvest trees, flowers, etc I would click on that belt and it would show me their belts and how many needed for the next belt. I used that to help them get the next belt/bonus. It used to work. Now it doesn't.
Old Aug 11 2018, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Hi Taz
When I go to my neighbor's farm in which I am a super neighbor if I click on the small yellow toolbox beside their name it opens up and I can see 4 icons, trophies, belts, buddies, neighbors. In times past when I wanted to plant a crop, harvest trees, flowers, etc I would click on that belt and it would show me their belts and how many needed for the next belt. I used that to help them get the next belt/bonus. It used to work. Now it doesn't.
Hi JudyD,
As you have explained it now, we can see what you are saying and you are correct that it is only showing your own belts. With this change adding the recent belts it may not be able to show you their belts. This is something the developers will have to look at.
Old Aug 11 2018, 01:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry 7th Belt Bonus Cheated

I just got cheated out of the 7th belt bonus on my Bay Laurel trees. My super neighbor harvested them and it shows that the trees have the 7th belt when I look at my tree belts but the bonus NEVER showed up so that I could post it. This new method of showing belt bonuses is not working as advertised. I've been gypped and so have my friends and neighbors who would have collected.

I just lost out on the 3rd belt bonus for Brussels Sprout. My super neighbor harvested them. I made sure to not be logged into FarmTown myself using a different browser as I've done in the past. And still I got cheated out of the bonus!

Last edited by Kathy813; Aug 13 2018 at 12:11 AM.
Old Aug 11 2018, 02:49 PM

ty for the update. i can not find the new place for the dans i did look in my tool box nothing there
Old Aug 11 2018, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty for the update. i can not find the new place for the dans i did look in my tool box nothing there
Hi max_river

Please open your yellow tool box and then click in the icon for Your Belts. Under Recent belts option you will see any belts/dans if you have earned them during the last 12 hours.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610
Old Aug 11 2018, 03:24 PM

ty found it
Old Aug 11 2018, 03:25 PM
Senior Moderator

For those reporting Belt/Dan problems we have sent this to the developers tolook into it.
Closed Thread