Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2015, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpopcorn View Post
Still having issues of mouse with a mind of its own, lag, scrolling, and taking me into the 'green wasteland'- way over into it! now it has cost me an FC and bunch of coin not to mention not being able to just plant and play. i get on do the steps to my quests if i can...fed up for sure.
Is your mouse wireless? I ask because mine was doing that this morning until I replaced one of its batteries.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 05 2015, 10:57 PM

Hi, I can't send all back gifts from My Request, when I hit Snd Gift Back to All, the box opens up, and keeps loading and loading, nothing else
Old Nov 05 2015, 11:07 PM

Everything worked really well today. I did have to clear memcache after about 8 farms to keep up the speed. I saw the lines only on a couple of early farms, then didn't see them again. Making progress guys. Keep up the good work.
Old Nov 05 2015, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, I can't send all back gifts from My Request, when I hit Snd Gift Back to All, the box opens up, and keeps loading and loading, nothing else
Hi JW,
Are you trying to send back the first gift in the list? That gift will not send back at all and keeps loading, regardless if you are sending it back to 1 or all. I just tried, but not with the first gift in the list and it worked fine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2015, 11:46 PM

I have seen the Thanksgiving decorations, but what are the other upgrades, when are they coming?
Old Nov 05 2015, 11:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
I have seen the Thanksgiving decorations, but what are the other upgrades, when are they coming?
Hi cgsfarm,
Only the developers know what and when. They are currently still working on the Flash update problems. The Thanksgiving decorations you see are the past decorations. Nothing new has yet been released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2015, 12:26 AM

OK I am part of the group with the new version and I got a message to say it had been updated at 7.30pm EST.
Sorry Raul but it is worse! I hate digging up problems I was hoping you had conquered the problem!
1. Lots more blank green patches
2. When plowing, harvesting, seeding anything there has always been a time lapse between clicking on the item and the screen refreshing. This used to be slightly dimmed out and wasnt a problem visually. Now the items are almost totally invisible - this is huge problem when plowing from scratch as you cant see where to put the next block of fields and there is quite a lag between a click of the tool and the display refreshing.
3. When plowing the new lot of fields sort of bounce off the ones already there - it is really difficult to get the next lot of fields close in line to the ones already there.
I have just planted crops and have some trees etc nearly ready so I will see what happens with the tools working those.
EDIT
Get the same with trees, flowers and seeding crops and planting trees.
The trees and flowers almost fade out after planting so you cant see where to put the next lot.
I am getting green patches seeding crops and chopping, shaking and harvesting flowers/trees
Just waiting to harvest some crops but I expect it will be the same.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Nov 06 2015 at 12:33 AM.
Old Nov 06 2015, 12:58 AM

Hi Taz,

Products are checked but the silk worm is still grey.
Not sure if you can see the screenshots I have posted:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...d5&oe=56FA112E

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...49&oe=56F56ED9
Old Nov 06 2015, 01:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1769 View Post
Hi Taz,

Products are checked but the silk worm is still grey.
Not sure if you can see the screenshots I have posted:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...d5&oe=56FA112E

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...49&oe=56F56ED9
Hi 1769,
I just checked on mine and do not see it greyed out unless I uncheck the product. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
If you are still having trouble with this please post it in the Help & Support thread about the Facilities and Facility Manager as this is not a release or Flash player problem.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750
There are known problems within the ingredient planner, but they have not been pinned down to a specific problem yet.
Old Nov 06 2015, 07:08 AM

I agree with most of what maggie has stated, it is very weird to harvest and have ghost like images of what you have just worked on. Plowing from scratch takes so much longer as for some reason the lagging is quite bad, so we are forced to wait to ensure that we made no errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
OK I am part of the group with the new version and I got a message to say it had been updated at 7.30pm EST.
Sorry Raul but it is worse! I hate digging up problems I was hoping you had conquered the problem!
1. Lots more blank green patches
2. When plowing, harvesting, seeding anything there has always been a time lapse between clicking on the item and the screen refreshing. This used to be slightly dimmed out and wasnt a problem visually. Now the items are almost totally invisible - this is huge problem when plowing from scratch as you cant see where to put the next block of fields and there is quite a lag between a click of the tool and the display refreshing.
3. When plowing the new lot of fields sort of bounce off the ones already there - it is really difficult to get the next lot of fields close in line to the ones already there.
I have just planted crops and have some trees etc nearly ready so I will see what happens with the tools working those.
EDIT
Get the same with trees, flowers and seeding crops and planting trees.
The trees and flowers almost fade out after planting so you cant see where to put the next lot.
I am getting green patches seeding crops and chopping, shaking and harvesting flowers/trees
Just waiting to harvest some crops but I expect it will be the same.
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Closed Thread