Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2015, 09:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I had him refresh the game and we've both cleared our FT caches and the Adobe Shockwave settings, and I have even rebooted my computer on the off chance that something weird with either Windows 10 or AVG Antivirus (or both) is going on. And this happens in Maxthon, Chrome, and Opera. I've also had him try selling me a variety of different crops, trees, and flowers.

I also had another neighbor try and the same thing is happening.
Hi Qivis,

Raul released a fix for the buying/selling issue. See if it's working for you now

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 05 2015, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
How do I know if I am being used or helping with the testing?
Hi Dave,
If you are part of the test group you will have a message at the top of your farm saying so.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2015, 10:16 AM

Still having issues of mouse with a mind of its own, lag, scrolling, and taking me into the 'green wasteland'- way over into it! now it has cost me an FC and bunch of coin not to mention not being able to just plant and play. i get on do the steps to my quests if i can...fed up for sure.
Old Nov 05 2015, 10:25 AM

Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dave,
If you are part of the test group you will have a message at the top of your farm saying so.
I am not in test group but all is well on my farms. Thanks for your work on these changes. Love the game and appreciate your support and help. Good job!
Old Nov 05 2015, 01:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My report today: I have harvested trees and flowers and like Maggie said it leaves a ghostly appearance of the trees and flowers behind, but no problem for me, if you swirl your mouse over it it disappears, so cool...
Have a friend that is having all kind of problems harvesting all and worked her farms and had not problem at all just the same as if I were doing it on my own, so the problem is on her side.. (She is on server WF-36, lives in the UK)
Only other thing I've noticed is when I go to get the Shaker or the Chainsaw it takes a while for it to show and take off the trees that don't need the specific tool, like the computer is thinking what works with what... other than that the new version seems to be working fine at least for me but like I stated I do not have Microsoft browsers and my browser (Yosemite/Safari) is working perfectly.

Last edited by Texas Belle; Nov 05 2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old Nov 05 2015, 04:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the only thing i can tell thats different, the game seems to bog down a little, but when i refresh it is running like a singer sewing machine
Old Nov 05 2015, 04:46 PM

I was checking the ingredient planner when I noticed that the Silk Worms had been disappeared, then I opened the Textile factory, all products checked but in the ingredient planner the Silk Worms was grey, inactive and on mouse over showed that I have plenty silk stored, the factory also starts all products ok. Two more friends have the same problem but with the Llama Wool.
The issue is that ingredient planner ignores it as an ingredient, please check this.
Old Nov 05 2015, 04:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1769 View Post
I was checking the ingredient planner when I noticed that the Silk Worms had been disappeared, then I opened the Textile factory, all products checked but in the ingredient planner the Silk Worms was grey, inactive and on mouse over showed that I have plenty silk stored, the factory also starts all products ok. Two more friends have the same problem but with the Llama Wool.
The issue is that ingredient planner ignores it as an ingredient, please check this.
Hi 1769,
If you don't have the box checked in the textile factory to start the silk textile with the start all tools then when you look at the ingredient planner for the textile factory the silk worms will be greyed out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2015, 05:16 PM

I am one with the sign up the top that states - You are part of a small group of users running a new version of the game, please report any issues in the forums.

No matter how many times I 'hide' say trees or flowers as soon as my mouse moves they come back, this drives me crazy as I am trying to plant trees and it just makes it near impossible to do as the trees are still visible. I've mem cached, refreshed everything and all the same out come.

I've recently moved from using a desktop to a laptop, the tree thing above did the same on each one, I've only just started using the laptop and I'm not sure if this is the reason but the game overall seems slower, not sure if it is a coincidence or not.

It does take longer to load clients which it never did before, even just emptying them, that was with the desktop too so I think it might not have anything to do wih the laptop.

When I'm standing on a farm and want to check say the flowers, it takes nearly the double to time it use to, this is farm I have around 50 flowers on so shouldn't use up that much data.

Nothing else to report, the hide not working and slowness are the main issues for me. Hope this helps fix whatever the issues are :-)

Just realised I can't send ALL gifts, I can accept all then it acts like it is going to send 'all' back but it just thinks about it to the point I just reload again, I am NOT able to send individually, will just skip it all together now
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17

Last edited by theperfectnina; Nov 05 2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: add another issues
Old Nov 05 2015, 07:08 PM

I have only the occasional problems with the Small Test Group Version similar to what ThePerfectNina reports. Much of the time it seems like it is working fine but then I change the Preferences and sometimes the game works perfectly and only occasionally items I have switched off are still appearing. The glitches seem inconsistent.

I also had a neighbor who said she could not open the chat to see what I said and she is not in the test group. I have tested the chat box and have been unable to duplicate what she told me, but I thought I would report it nevertheless in case it is more than one of the old glitches that appears now and again.

And I was able to buy again from my neighbors this morning, so they got that problem fixed nice and quickly.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Nov 05 2015 at 07:37 PM. Reason: forgot to mention repaired issue from yesterday
Closed Thread