Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 18 2012, 07:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thanks. Now can this be used to finish a quest or just one of the steps leading up to it?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 18 2012, 07:52 PM

Just one of the steps.... and only if the lifeline is the Employee one and not one of the other two. The other two are for purchasing ( which obviously only works on raw materials ) and gifting, which of course will only get you gift items. I understand that one will also work if you request ingredients, but I haven't tested that myself.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Feb 18 2012, 08:36 PM

Level:
XP:

today's quest required me to make a spark plug. made the chromite and iron ore,quartz rock, kaolin clay rock, produced the stainless steel with no problems. The the were to pics for spark plugs. Made the first spark plug and it is done then tried to load the second one and it says nothing is loaded.... This must me a glitch..can you let me know. I am frustrated...I have completed all my quests and it looks like this one I will not be able to do....thanks
Old Feb 18 2012, 09:25 PM

Level:
XP:
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
today's quest required me to make a spark plug. made the chromite and iron ore,quartz rock, kaolin clay rock, produced the stainless steel with no problems. The the were to pics for spark plugs. Made the first spark plug and it is done then tried to load the second one and it says nothing is loaded.... This must me a glitch..can you let me know. I am frustrated...I have completed all my quests and it looks like this one I will not be able to do....thanks

well duh I forgot to read the fine print...I figured it out! two pictures = factory and client service!
Old Feb 18 2012, 09:54 PM

Working a neighbours faculty

Hidden Avatar on Farm 1

I am unable to find Server no.
Old Feb 19 2012, 12:23 AM

Love the QUESTS but I thought the MAYOR tailored them to each farmer. I have 2 quests going and cannot finish either one as I do NOT have the tools to get it done. Only lack 1 tool on each one but I WILL NOT BUY that tool. It looks like you are wanting u to buy facilities and I just cannot afford to do that. Old man on fixed income, SS.
Old Feb 19 2012, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denfield12 View Post
Love the QUESTS but I thought the MAYOR tailored them to each farmer. I have 2 quests going and cannot finish either one as I do NOT have the tools to get it done. Only lack 1 tool on each one but I WILL NOT BUY that tool. It looks like you are wanting u to buy facilities and I just cannot afford to do that. Old man on fixed income, SS.
Yes I know, such a shame they're not tailored. Before I start a quest I check to see if I have the right tools and when I don't I have to let it expire undone.

I think we should have a "REFUSE QUEST" button. How about it developers?
Old Feb 19 2012, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarecheetham View Post
do the developers ever read this stuff and act on it???

Yes they do!!! The problem is that everybody wants what they specifically want NOW!!!!! It doesn't work that way. It takes time to fix stuff and to change and start something new.

I do not think its a ploy to get you to spend money either. Try playing a Zynga game where everything you do you have to post on the news feed and beg for help. And when you ask for help from support you get a big fat ZERO for help!!!!

Do you like this game?? I love this game and am not adverse to spending some money on it. I could go to the movies with that money but.....that lasts...what?? Two or three hours....the money I spend here gives me pleasure everyday. And I am on a very fixed income!!!!

You can play this game without spending money. You don't have to do the quests.

Keep up the good work Devs!!!!!
Old Feb 19 2012, 08:54 AM

Yes that's quite right you can play the game without spending money, some stuff you really need to get that costs Farmcash you can get with the level ups.

I like the challenge and the "what do I buy next" thoughts. Quests, well I think they need a bit of tweaking but I'm sure the developers will sort em.

I do burn out on the game from time to time but always come back.

Incidentally it would cost around $500:00 to buy all tools and facilities or 3327 Farmcash if you prefer.

At the end of the day the developers need to earn from this and I'm happy to throw a bit in from time to time but, I'd get really upset if they then pulled the plug, hopefully they're aware that commitment works both ways.
Old Feb 19 2012, 11:07 AM

I love the quests but wish there were more you could work on at one time.