Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 12 2023, 02:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

100000848051286 Build No: 563 For missing products above on 11-08-2023. This is at the top of my Post. Doris R. Jones

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 12 2023, 03:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
100000848051286 Build No: 563 For missing products above on 11-08-2023. This is at the top of my Post. Doris R. Jones
Hi Doris,
I apologize but I ddi not see that when you posted.
I can tell you we have no way of seeing what you previously had to determine if there is any missing.

The amounts used specially for things like animal products have gone up in the past few months with the addition of more facilities. If we don't notice the use of items can go up above what we are producing which then depletes our supply in our storage. I know I have had to add more animals in particular lately because I was running out of my storage supply.
If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2023, 02:51 PM

WeYour USER ID number is: 100000764647786 Build No: 563ll today on my second farm using the cran I have lost Flowers and Trees. I spent 50 farm bucks for the cran, it worked yesterday but not today on this farm. I bought cranberry trees to fill the ones I needed but now only the ones I bought appear.............Flowers just were not there, I have done the clear cache from you site and well as the chrome one.
Old Nov 15 2023, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
WeYour USER ID number is: 100000764647786 Build No: 563ll today on my second farm using the cran I have lost Flowers and Trees. I spent 50 farm bucks for the cran, it worked yesterday but not today on this farm. I bought cranberry trees to fill the ones I needed but now only the ones I bought appear.............Flowers just were not there, I have done the clear cache from you site and well as the chrome one.
Hi Judyxt

I think you are talking about the Tower crane which is used to send items to your item storage.

I visited your farm 2 and it is showing flowers but I cant see any cranberry tree on that farm.
You have cranberry trees growing on your farm 30

What are you exactly missing? Flowers/trees from a farm or from your storage?
Old Nov 21 2023, 04:58 PM

Yes, I am wondering if it is possible to get a full Farm Cash activity log for the entire time we have been playing - not just the last 6 months? Many are having a problem with things disappearing and it's hard to prove a purchase beyond 6 months. Thanks
Old Nov 21 2023, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Yes, I am wondering if it is possible to get a full Farm Cash activity log for the entire time we have been playing - not just the last 6 months? Many are having a problem with things disappearing and it's hard to prove a purchase beyond 6 months. Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
No it is not possible for you to get it beyond 6 months. However Support can see beyond the 6 months, so any thing missing can be proven. Additionally we have a Farm Cash Items Archive list that shows all the farm cash items you have purchased or been gifted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 21 2023 at 05:05 PM.
Old Nov 21 2023, 08:24 PM

Default Missing products after new update

I was checking my stock levels of items after the most recent update and I have found I am missing my entire stock of 5 (at least) items. I know that they were in my stock before the update because I had checked. I normally try to keep at least 1 year of production stored and now I have none.

The items I am missing are boots from the knitting and knotting mill, snow cap from the knitting and knotting mill, scarf from the knitting and knotting mill, deodorant from personal care goods factory and shampoo from personal care goods factory. Other items may be missing but these are what I know for sure.

My USER ID number is: 1594364854 Build No: 566
Old Nov 21 2023, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
I was checking my stock levels of items after the most recent update and I have found I am missing my entire stock of 5 (at least) items. I know that they were in my stock before the update because I had checked. I normally try to keep at least 1 year of production stored and now I have none.

The items I am missing are boots from the knitting and knotting mill, snow cap from the knitting and knotting mill, scarf from the knitting and knotting mill, deodorant from personal care goods factory and shampoo from personal care goods factory. Other items may be missing but these are what I know for sure.

My USER ID number is: 1594364854 Build No: 566
Hi Penguin,
Yes those items are missing. I can only suggest you make sure those items are checked to be made in your facilities. Sometimes we stop production to hold for a quest and you may have forgotten to recheck when you finished the quest. I am sorry, but we have no way of knowing how much you had stored previously nor do we have any way to restore what you had.

Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Old Nov 21 2023, 08:50 PM

Thanks Taz. I hadn't unchecked the items, but I'll make sure they are checked now and I'll contact support about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Penguin,
Yes those items are missing. I can only suggest you make sure those items are checked to be made in your facilities. Sometimes we stop production to hold for a quest and you may have forgotten to recheck when you finished the quest. I am sorry, but we have no way of knowing how much you had stored previously nor do we have any way to restore what you had.

Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Old Nov 21 2023, 11:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
Thanks Taz. I hadn't unchecked the items, but I'll make sure they are checked now and I'll contact support about this
Hi Penguin,
I have figured out why you don't have any of the items you listed in your storage. Prior to this release those items were non-ingredients which means you woul;d not have many of them in your storage as you would have been selling them along with the rest of your non-ingredients. As of this release those items are now used in services as in the following:
10. You can now stock the Scarf, Snow Cap and Boots from the Knitting and Knotting Mill into the Winter Store.

11. You can now stock the Shampoo, Deodorant and Tooth Paste from the Personal Care Goods Factory into the Mini Mall.

So if you had any in storage before this release today, then they were added to those service facilities or you had already sold them before the release.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing