Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 25 2018, 06:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletops View Post
ThanX for the quick come back. I planted all the flowers at the very same time, on the very same day. I did not irigate them. I did not plant the field either.

I've been here since 11:30pm checking them & the time on the ones not ready has only decreased by .6 if I understand the math that would only be 6 minutes correct? It started out at 11:30pm saying they had 2.7 hrs to finish growing & now it's 7:18am... Shouldn't they be fully grown by now & ready to be harvested??
Hi Doubletops,

I checked your farm 2 again. They are showing 2.5 days to harvest not hours. The game can not display more than one digit after the decimal point so the timing is not exact, it's betweeen 2.5 but less than 2.6 so the soonest they would be ready would be 2 days 12 hours up to 2 days 14hrs or so.

If you wanted them all ready at the same time you will just have to wait until the rest are ready before you harvest any of them.

I am not sure what could have caused this if no-one harvested the ones that are not ready the other day. Double check all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer, as if any part of that is incorrect that can mess with timings on the farm.

Was it browser caches you cleared or memcache or both? If you haven't done one of those today please go ahead and do so now. That might clear up whatever caused the problem moving forwards.
Old Aug 01 2018, 12:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I recall seeing somewhere a chart for flowers and trees based on their height. I have no idea where I saw it but somehow I think it was in forum. Is there such a listing please? Thank you.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Aug 01 2018, 07:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I recall seeing somewhere a chart for flowers and trees based on their height. I have no idea where I saw it but somehow I think it was in forum. Is there such a listing please? Thank you.
Hi lynnetimpeiro,

We do not have that in the game guide. I think in the social section for Data Sheets someone posted a list for trees, but it was done quite a few years ago. I am not sure if it is up to date.
Old Aug 01 2018, 08:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Tiger -- will check it out

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Sep 02 2018, 06:46 AM

With the new bulldozer before we got fields only I deleted flowers on edge of fields but I have tried several times to replace them but it will nogt allow me to do so as it says you can only plant on ground and it shows red. Why is this?
Old Sep 02 2018, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
With the new bulldozer before we got fields only I deleted flowers on edge of fields but I have tried several times to replace them but it will nogt allow me to do so as it says you can only plant on ground and it shows red. Why is this?
Hi Rodneycs,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about flowers. If you are trying to layer the flowers over something else such as crop fields, I am sorry, but we can not help you with this. We are not allowed to give any layering instructions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2018, 01:34 PM

At a neighbor's farm to water all flowers, the farm I'm on will not water. Click on sprinkler again to water that farm, and it shows 'no flowers on this farm' Go to the next farm and click on sprinkler, all farms are watered except the one I just left, Click it and flowers are watered. If I didn't re-check, that farm would not be watered at all.
Old Sep 14 2018, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
At a neighbor's farm to water all flowers, the farm I'm on will not water. Click on sprinkler again to water that farm, and it shows 'no flowers on this farm' Go to the next farm and click on sprinkler, all farms are watered except the one I just left, Click it and flowers are watered. If I didn't re-check, that farm would not be watered at all.
Hi judyjor714

We have tested what you are saying but couldnt reproduce this problem.

Please try clearing your memcache, link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open. Then reopen your farms. If you continue having this problem, report here again, thanks

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
flowers, freezing flowers, gifts, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, watering