Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Aug 10 2018, 08:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Please give us a new crop we can sell for coins, have more than enough of all the other crops stored, just like to sell one type off as a cash crop, with out having to worry as I would if selling off some of those needed crops..
Old Aug 14 2018, 10:41 AM

It seems like we use more and more cinnamon in the restaurants for new foods. My suggestion is that we lessen the hours to produce cinnamon bundles or we up the production. I think it is 22 cinnamon bundles in 6 hours. I have 4 cinnamon factories and I can't keep up! I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this, in advance.
Old Sep 08 2018, 05:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

At the Chinese restaurant we go to, they have begun offering a Butterfly Pea Tea. This could be a new crop and provide additional items to the Tea Shop, the Oriental food and the Taste of places in Southeast Asia. Outside link removed

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 09 2018 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Outside link removed - not authorized.
Old Sep 11 2018, 02:40 PM

Would it be possible to change the appearance of the coconut trees as they are so hard to see where they are planted unless you zoom in as much as the game will allow. Even if the trunk was darker would make it easier but it would be better to make the trunks darker and thicker. It would make transplanting so much easier. Thanks for all you do.
Old Sep 16 2018, 07:07 AM

I'd like you to add caraway seeds for seeded rye bread in the deli.
Old Sep 18 2018, 06:44 AM

I have a feeling this has already been suggested but just in case: can we move flowers down one day on the harvest time? We now have more places that use flowers and it's very easy to run out even on the bigger farms.
Old Sep 22 2018, 05:11 PM

I really appreciate the shortened growing time for the trees. It would be beneficial if we could water the trees once every 12 hours for those trees that are much needed for production so that we could produce and harvest faster.