Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 26 2021, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
the question mark in the corner of the facility window will not work, also on items in storage. number 1644870283
Hi grandmas farm

The question mark is working in the facilities but not in storage. In this last case, you have to go to Market to click the question mark for products.

As it is not working for you in facilities, please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Feb 26 2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moffeliten View Post
I've tried several times to enter the market and load fuel, but when I click on the market, it doesn't react.

Does anyone else have this problem.
Hi Moffeliten

I moved your post to the Migration Thread.

The map is not working yet so you cant go to the Hiring Market as it is not working either.

You can sell products at Marketplace by openening your Storage and clicking the Go to Market to Sell button.

Fuel has been disabled for the Migration.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where where you can read all features added in a Quick list. We update that list as soon as new features are added.
Old Feb 26 2021, 09:46 AM

Any progress in fixing my fishing problem?? Same ole thing. At the end of growth times no fishing and restarts times back to 19 hours. Thanks
Old Feb 26 2021, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennymeinesbellemei View Post
Any progress in fixing my fishing problem?? Same ole thing. At the end of growth times no fishing and restarts times back to 19 hours. Thanks
Hi Rennymeinesbellemei

When water items are ready to fish, they only show the water item name, amount of fish and amount of bait if you hover your mouse on them.

When they are fished, then if you hover your mouse on the water item it will show its name, 0 amount of fish, baits amount and Grown in xxxx hours.

Please take in mind that coin waters take 20 hours, Farm Cash waters take 8 hours to be ready.

You can get your fishing boat 5x5 and click in the eye in the botton right corner of the game screen to get it open. That way you will see all items on your farm but the water item will also show you if you have to wait more time to get the fish ready.
After doing that, please remember to click in the eye again to get it half open to only show you the items ready according to the tool you have in your hands.

Also check to be sure your time and date in your computer are correct.

If you think water items are ready to fish but you cant do that, then please close and reopen your game.

If that doesnt work, then clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If nothing helps you, then please contact Support team. o contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response please read the following information> http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 26 2021, 12:51 PM

Default experience point per job

User# 1042942893
Daily in the facilities manager when doing work I keep track of experience points given as per what flashes up in the header of each facility saying for example 245 experience point earned while on the main screen only getting credit for 130 points this is just an example not specific. This happens on all facilities worked My legitimate total loss today was 24,638 points I have no Idea how long this has gone on could you check into it please ?
Old Feb 26 2021, 01:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossill View Post
User# 1042942893
Daily in the facilities manager when doing work I keep track of experience points given as per what flashes up in the header of each facility saying for example 245 experience point earned while on the main screen only getting credit for 130 points this is just an example not specific. This happens on all facilities worked My legitimate total loss today was 24,638 points I have no Idea how long this has gone on could you check into it please ?
Hi Fossill,
It has been going on for a long time and even back in Flash. When you load your facilities it loads all, including bonus batches from the belts. The total XP you see at the top is for all the batches, but you do not earn the ones for the bonus batches. When the ingredients for those are restored to your storage then the XP for those batches are subtracted from the total, so for that reason you do not get the total of what floats at the top.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2021, 03:24 PM

Default Fishing Boat

I've found that when using the fishing boat if I change farms to fish another, the fishing boat doesn't stay and changes to a tractor. This doesn't stop me from farming, but it's a bit annoying. Just thought I'd mention it in case the developers don't already know. my use ID is 1497914343
Old Feb 26 2021, 03:25 PM

I wish they could fix the scroll bar. Used to be if you clicked above or below the moving bar it moved one screen. Now it is extremely erratic, moving one screen or all the way to the top or bottom you never know!
Old Feb 26 2021, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
I've found that when using the fishing boat if I change farms to fish another, the fishing boat doesn't stay and changes to a tractor. This doesn't stop me from farming, but it's a bit annoying. Just thought I'd mention it in case the developers don't already know. my use ID is 1497914343
Hi FF1976

You have Autoselect Tools checked in your preferences, so when you are done with fishing, you inmediately get the next tool to continue working your farms.

If you dont want that, please click in your preferences, the wrench, and uncheck Autoselect tools option. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Feb 26 2021, 05:26 PM

WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
it knocked me out while I was doing these facilites
Closed Thread