Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jan 02 2021, 10:14 AM

I'm posting a few more here that I've asked for in the past, some features I was told were not available in shockwave, aka flashplayer however another fb game that i played did have this feature available.

#1 is Low Quality Button Toggle On/Off in game.
FV had it since the inception of their game.
I have been told since returning to ft after a 3 year hiatus that it was not available due to flash, it is not a flash issue, old argument.

Now that we are eventually moving on to html5, I would respectfully submit this again.
I want the Low Quality - Toggle On/Off easy to find, feature/Button, Defaulted set to LOW quality due to most users not having a Gaming Computer., like many of us.

Thank you
Old Jan 02 2021, 11:35 PM

Suggestion (down the road after things balance out in the game):

At no charge to the farm owner I would like to suggest a reduce farm size. A one time option per farm, it may be asking too much but I've asked about this before a few years ago.

Reason: Some people upgrade their farms to the larger and find that their computers do not support it, or perhaps they have smaller tools and they wish to reduce the farm size to one prior.

I don't know how much coding it would take but I thought it would be a nice "free" feature for those with older, slower computers in case they find themselves in a jam and not be able to play the game.

Just a thought
Thank you
Old Jan 14 2021, 05:30 AM

Taz, seeing we have one of the slowest html games ever produced. Can I give a suggestion. When we are planting with an ordinary multiple harvest , plow, plant, ask the developers to turn the writing off that advises the crop is not ready to harvest. When it comes up if you are a little quick or if you overlap something already just sown. Eliminating this will help the game speed up saving data dramatically.
Old Jan 15 2021, 04:58 PM

I would like to see sending trains to 50 farmers after all we all have 50 neighbors to start with.

I would like to be able to send ships to any farmer.
Old Jan 15 2021, 05:07 PM

Since I have a problem seeing how about a different way of telling what I am short of besides those tiny numbers in the store?
Old Jan 27 2021, 01:18 AM

just an idea for the future when all the html stuff is sorted out.. i would happily pay fcash to be able to cover a farm in one click with the dirt path, i know its a bit naughty but that dirt path is the only way at the moment to be able to stack things up a bit and one path at a time just doesnt cut it. thanks
Old Feb 06 2021, 04:15 PM

Because of facebook liberal bias for the conservative voice is there another social web that you are on so that I can continue my game there. I am on mewe and gab.com and clout hub. Do you have any prospects for joining any of these.
Thank you in advance if considering any of these other sites, and advising me of them
Sharon
Old Feb 09 2021, 06:58 PM

I have a favor to ask. Could you put the delete icons far away from the trees, etc. I thought I was harvesting trees awhile ago and instead I was deleting them. I deleted half a farm of trees and do not want to repeat. This is what happens when I get tired. I do not want to see this happen to others who would not want to admit what they did.
Old Feb 12 2021, 07:11 PM

Please pass a message onto our developers." If the output quantity of harvest was multiplied by3 for each and every crop ,tree and flower, harvested. It would eliminate the requirement of players having to have multiple layers of 3, 9 or overlapped (Stacked)farms with different produce on each. This would take a large burden off your servers and allow the game to be played again at a greater speed. I realise due to the natural greed in humans some would still keep these operating, but would find it extremely difficult finding workers to employ or working themselves. Maybe adjustments would also have to be made to satisfy employees.

The less load on the servers, the faster this game will operate. We should not need to have stacked farms ,layers etc. If we do we have grown too big for the amount of available farms to supply goods, mismanagement of the amounts we grow on each item that takes farm space etc. Currently I believe it is due to the fact that either we do not get enough product per block we harvest or our factories require too much product to make the required amount to supply.
Old Feb 24 2021, 05:39 AM

Default The message box

Please make the message box like it was on the old platform where we can copy and paste in the dang thing and we don't have to click on the "OK" after it's finished working someone's farm. Also if you click the message box on "Anything" Before you begin working someone's farm, the pop up box offering work goes away and you have to reload the entire farm to get it back. SO ANNOYING