Old Jul 02 2014, 11:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
where is the 4th of july things, 2 more days & its here, we got a fireworks stand and we dont clebrate the 4th, a sad day in farm town

I guess the Father's day gifts are taking their place

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2014, 12:16 PM
Account Not Linked

There have never...NEVER been 4th of July gifts...so no...they are not,nor will they be out in time for the 4th.
Old Jul 02 2014, 12:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why wouldnt they, we never had any thing for decortion day either , till this last go round , anyway i liked them
Old Jul 02 2014, 03:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why wouldnt they, we never had any thing for decortion day either , till this last go round , anyway i liked them
No idea what decortion day is,and we did not get anything in any upgrade for this either.I would say...due to the amount of coding to make new stuff,and that we just got new stuff in an update...no time to do it anyway.I am also pretty sure some of our more intrepid designers could make enough 4th stuff(other than actual fireworks) to pass for the holiday.
Old Jul 02 2014, 07:21 PM

it would not be fair if they did put out july 4 stuff this game is not for one country it is a game that people from all round the world i would be upset if they did. i spend as much as people from the states it was my country birthday yesterday. i am not trying to rude but it is true
Old Jul 02 2014, 10:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I still think we should have a "like" button to just like a post and give our high five to people that answer something with flair and correctness..
Beverduster you can always fly a flag, they are in the store, fly 2 or 3 around the fireworks display, put some people around, be creative..
Old Jul 03 2014, 12:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
it would not be fair if they did put out july 4 stuff this game is not for one country it is a game that people from all round the world i would be upset if they did. i spend as much as people from the states it was my country birthday yesterday. i am not trying to rude but it is true
Like! (also canadian)

i also think i saw the devs post something to this effect
Old Jul 03 2014, 01:19 AM

I`d buy another train car if t had Zinc ore ...
Old Jul 03 2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Wanted to share what I posted in suggestions back in May

Please release patriotic decorations that can be used year round. These would include in the sky fireworks and stick in the ground sparklers plus banners, buntings, decorative flags and strings of lights. These should be given to us in multicolored and also in single colors that we can mix and match to be used to represent each of our countries or also to add a punch of color to our farms for ordinary every day parties.
As has been previously pointed out, not every farmer is here in the United States. I have neighbors who spell it neighbour all over the place! Many from the UK, Africa, Asia, Australia, etc. And they don't all use fireworks to celebrate their nations' birth. After all, fireworks were invented by ancient Chinese culture before it was even called "China" for use to memorialize the dead.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 03 2014, 04:19 PM

still waiting for my new levels it has been almost 3 weeks
Closed Thread