Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 13 2018, 07:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
My question is: Is it only neighbors that we can interact with over the facility chains, or is it like the ships, where neighbors and friends will be in the list
Hi jules1954,

You are interacting with your neighbours and those that have you for a neighbour.

You export to your neighbours even if they don't have you for a neighbour.
Anyone who has you for a neighbour but they are not a neighbour on your side can export to you.
Old Jan 15 2018, 08:24 PM

Angry Add Chains empty page

The weeks that a person is allowed to add client service buildings into a chain I am shown my client service buildings that are available that week to convert into a chain. The weeks a person is allowed to add facilities into chains, a message comes up on my screen saying there are currently no facilities to be converted into a chain and the screen is blank. When the chains were first introduced I was able to convert two different facilities into chains and was given a long list of other possibilities. Now every single week it is facilities to convert my page is blank with that message. I am getting very frustrated, as my friends are not experiencing this.
Old Jan 15 2018, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi-Sue View Post
The weeks that a person is allowed to add client service buildings into a chain I am shown my client service buildings that are available that week to convert into a chain. The weeks a person is allowed to add facilities into chains, a message comes up on my screen saying there are currently no facilities to be converted into a chain and the screen is blank. When the chains were first introduced I was able to convert two different facilities into chains and was given a long list of other possibilities. Now every single week it is facilities to convert my page is blank with that message. I am getting very frustrated, as my friends are not experiencing this.
Hi Bobbi-Sue,
Do you have any more facilities that can be done in chains? Facilities like metal mills, sawmills and such like that do not feed a service directly so those can't be done into chains.
What are you seeing this week? Is it facilities or services and are they for coin or farm cash? You do not have but a couple of the farm cash facilities which is why I ask.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2018, 08:55 PM

Default only 1 choice

I have for the last couple weeks only 2 options to create a chain. This week it is down to one, which I can not complete yet. not enough dans complete. On my husbands farm he has about 10 choices of which to create chains. Not sure if I have done something or it is a bug with my farm. I do with my farm and my husbands.
Old Jan 15 2018, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris53 View Post
I have for the last couple weeks only 2 options to create a chain. This week it is down to one, which I can not complete yet. not enough dans complete. On my husbands farm he has about 10 choices of which to create chains. Not sure if I have done something or it is a bug with my farm. I do with my farm and my husbands.
Hi Iris,
It really depends on how many different facilities or services you have. It will not show you facilities or services you don't own.
What do you have for this week, facilities or services and are they coin or farm cash?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2018, 01:27 AM

Angry No facilities listed to create into a chain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Bobbi-Sue,
Do you have any more facilities that can be done in chains? Facilities like metal mills, sawmills and such like that do not feed a service directly so those can't be done into chains.
What are you seeing this week? Is it facilities or services and are they for coin or farm cash? You do not have but a couple of the farm cash facilities which is why I ask.
This week the screen for adding chains is blank. I own the following facilities bakeries, wine cellars, wineries, locksmith supplies, soft drinks factory, realator supplies, restaurant supplies, roasted nut gift factory, shelf and cabinets, shipping supplies, sign factory, spa supplies, trophy factory, window Door factory, souvenir factory, sports accessories, uniform factory, theatre supplies, reading accessories, playground gear, linen supplies, marina supplies, meal rental supplies, mascot factory, musical band supplies, perfume factory, pet food factory, pet accessories, lawn games, locksmith supplies, honey derivatives, hospitality supplies, jam and jelly factory, janitory supplies, police/fireman supplies, plumbing supplies, interior design decor, fitness equipment, ceramic factory, cereal factory, food preserves, food ingredient, baby food factory, home supply factory, hat factory, hair accessories, art studio, airline supplies, brewery, framing factory, frozen treats, furniture factory, currency supplies, dental supplies, cruise supplies, fencing factory, electronic component, farming tools, crafting supplies, flooring tiles, sports supplies, animal fodder factory, home supply, antique replica, art studio, and more. I think all of those I listed above supply products to client service facilities and I own them. So why is my page always blank on the weeks that we are suppose to be allowed to create chains with facilities that are not client service?
Old Jan 16 2018, 05:48 AM

I only have the flower shop for which I have only one dan. This has been there for weeks. I own all the coin facilities and many of the early cash facilities. My husband's has at least 20 choices to create chains.
Old Jan 16 2018, 05:57 AM

I have all the coin service and reg facilities and most of the early cash facilities. Currently I am only offered the flower shop to make a chain
Old Jan 16 2018, 07:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I only have the flower shop for which I have only one dan. This has been there for weeks. I own all the coin facilities and many of the early cash facilities. My husband's has at least 20 choices to create chains.
Quote:
I have all the coin service and reg facilities and most of the early cash facilities. Currently I am only offered the flower shop to make a chain
Hi iris53,

It will only show you facilites that can be made into a chain according to which type of facility is your rota for this week. So if it's showing you FC regular facilites it will look to see which ones of those you own.

You can only make a chain of FC regular facs if it can supply it's related service facility.

For example, you can not make a chain of the Spice factory because it supplies other regular facilties and not a service facility.

It's offering you the Flower shop as that facility can supply the Bridal shop and the Funeral home.

You can not make a chain of facilites that non-workable by friends either, like the Bee Farm or Fish Farming Plant as they use coins and not any of your ingredients to make the products in there.
Old Jan 16 2018, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi-Sue View Post
This week the screen for adding chains is blank. I own the following facilities bakeries, wine cellars, wineries, locksmith supplies, soft drinks factory, realator supplies, restaurant supplies, roasted nut gift factory, shelf and cabinets, shipping supplies, sign factory, spa supplies, trophy factory, window Door factory, souvenir factory, sports accessories, uniform factory, theatre supplies, reading accessories, playground gear, linen supplies, marina supplies, meal rental supplies, mascot factory, musical band supplies, perfume factory, pet food factory, pet accessories, lawn games, locksmith supplies, honey derivatives, hospitality supplies, jam and jelly factory, janitory supplies, police/fireman supplies, plumbing supplies, interior design decor, fitness equipment, ceramic factory, cereal factory, food preserves, food ingredient, baby food factory, home supply factory, hat factory, hair accessories, art studio, airline supplies, brewery, framing factory, frozen treats, furniture factory, currency supplies, dental supplies, cruise supplies, fencing factory, electronic component, farming tools, crafting supplies, flooring tiles, sports supplies, animal fodder factory, home supply, antique replica, art studio, and more. I think all of those I listed above supply products to client service facilities and I own them. So why is my page always blank on the weeks that we are suppose to be allowed to create chains with facilities that are not client service?
Hi Bobbi-Sue,
All of the ones you listed are coin facilities. If your choices this week are for FC facilities then you will not have any choices because you do not have any FC facilities that can be made into chains.

Tags
add chain, delete chain, export, facility chains, import