Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 01 2014, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by disbesa View Post
Still unable to store after this. Anyway, thanks for your help.
Are you sure you have enough room in your storage? Open the storage and click on the Items tab. Look in the upper left corner it will tell you how many spaces you have and how many are used.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2014, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Are you sure you have enough room in your storage? Open the storage and click on the Items tab. Look in the upper left corner it will tell you how many spaces you have and how many are used.
Ive got 1675 space capacity, used 1556 spaces. More than 100 free space in theory...
Old Apr 02 2014, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Ive got 1675 space capacity, used 1556 spaces. More than 100 free space in theory...
What item are you trying to store?
Please post a link to your farm. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create a link manually and paste it here in a post. Instructions on how to create that link are in the following thread link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
What item are you trying to store?
Please post a link to your farm. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create a link manually and paste it here in a post. Instructions on how to create that link are in the following thread link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...004&farm_ix=16

The items I want to store are on farms 17 and 20. The ones which I can not store are the Easter ones, and also the new buildings, motion etc. from the last 25 levels added.
Old Apr 02 2014, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...004&farm_ix=16

The items I want to store are on farms 17 and 20. The ones which I can not store are the Easter ones, and also the new buildings, motion etc. from the last 25 levels added.
I have run a deeper cache clear for you. Hopefully that will help. Let me know. I found I could hardly highlight the Easter stuff on farm 20 until I turned off decorations to hide the weather items.
Old Apr 03 2014, 04:56 AM

Quote:
I have run a deeper cache clear for you. Hopefully that will help. Let me know. I found I could hardly highlight the Easter stuff on farm 20 until I turned off decorations to hide the weather items.
Everything remains the same...sorry for making u spend your time on this. Maybe the problem is not the game itself, but the last Facebook changes...cos I´m also trying to add new neighbours to increase storage capacity, and it´s like if I send nothing.
Old Apr 03 2014, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Everything remains the same...sorry for making u spend your time on this. Maybe the problem is not the game itself, but the last Facebook changes...cos I´m also trying to add new neighbours to increase storage capacity, and it´s like if I send nothing.
Try this. Take 1 item out of storage and then try adding 1 of the new items to storage. That count on the Item storage may not be exactly accurate and this will see if this is the case.
How many neighbors do you have? The limit by Facebook is 80 though most have been able to keep close to 100.
Old May 22 2014, 10:46 AM

I have a fairly specific problem... it occurs when I get bait as a gift.. when I go to my gift box to accept all of the bait I had is replaced.. I have several facilities producing bait and it is frustrating when I lose several thousand bait to be replaced by a few hundred... it just happened again Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Sherrynne
Old May 22 2014, 10:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
I have a fairly specific problem... it occurs when I get bait as a gift.. when I go to my gift box to accept all of the bait I had is replaced.. I have several facilities producing bait and it is frustrating when I lose several thousand bait to be replaced by a few hundred... it just happened again Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Sherrynne
Do you have the Fishing Tackle Shop Service Facility? That Service Facility uses a lot of bait to load and sell. If you have that Service Facility uncheck the boxes inside that facility.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 22 2014, 02:25 PM

Default oil refinery

Where is my oil refinery Help pls
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6564&farm_ix=0

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing products, missing trees, stored crops