Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Dec 13 2017, 07:11 AM

2 suggestions buying animals in bulk for filling sheds and a better way to show animals already in sheds. My thought on this is to hover over sheds in you facility manager to see what is in that particular shed just like you would see dan progress. Thank you for all you do to make this game great!
Old Dec 13 2017, 10:49 AM

I know it's silly but I've run out of room again. I realize expansions for existing farms could be an issue but perhaps another farm (or 3?)
Old Dec 13 2017, 10:52 AM

I just found this and love it, but need a fix. On the farm stats page, (the page that pops up when you hit the GO button on the farm stats page, could the farms be listed in alphabetical order/numerical order PLEASE. Thank you.
Old Dec 19 2017, 10:48 AM

My wife and I get very discouraged working neighbors facilities. We both have all the trains to speed up working facilities and it still takes one to one and one half hours to work on the average 25 neighbors post working up to 5 ea service and regular facility posts at the same time. If all of our neighbors posted, we could never work them all.We can't spend all the time it takes to work all neighbors post every day. We used to be able to work them twice a day because it didn't take as long. We would like to see something to significantly speed up working neighbors facility post.
Thanks for your attention

Last edited by Robert L S; Dec 19 2017 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Add more information
Old Dec 21 2017, 09:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Default EX Bulldozer

Would love love love to have an EX bulldozer, I would pay 100 fc to have one. It would make clearing so much easier and faster. Would it be possible to have a way to cancel co-op quest if we dont own that fac, so it is not just sitting there for 4 or 5 days?
Old Dec 22 2017, 11:34 AM

It would be nice if we didn't have to start over with the time it takes to get a ship ready after taking a vacation, esp when we are an avid player. Thanks.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Last edited by Momma Woods; Dec 22 2017 at 12:03 PM.
Old Dec 23 2017, 01:27 AM

Hi, please let us upload the guacamole (made in the taco restaurant) in one to the Taste of ... services .
Please?
Old Dec 24 2017, 01:42 AM

I have a suggestion , please notify players who post three and four times a day that they can only post once every 12 hours , a waste of my time and theirs, TO MENY OOPS not to mention the unnecessary use of your computers , thank you very much and merry Christmas
Old Dec 25 2017, 01:43 PM

I don't know what has happened to the production of iron ore, but I had more than enough of it before the fix of shortages. Once you did that, I can not keep up with iron production with 35 mines, and I can not keep up with wheat, which is being planted every two days a depleting extremely quickly.

Adding to my previous post, why are almost all of the shortages you fixed, now not giving me enough to keep up when I was previously... not enough honey jars, I had a huge surplus which is gone, sugar...I can not keep up now, iron not even close, zinc not even close, yeast I had a surplus that was quite high... no I am threatening to run out. No change in the number of facilities using these products. Every one of the fixes is now running out.... why?

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 25 2017 at 04:37 PM.
Old Dec 27 2017, 01:01 PM

we are still severely short on products from the semi's; leather, carbonated water, kevlar, yeast, and pork also clay blocks, silver, gold, and marble from the mines. please address this soon