Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 21 2017, 07:02 AM

Default Turning of products in facility manager

Currently when we turn off a product for production in a facility it gets turned in all other facilities on other farms. It would be nice to have the option to not turn it of in other facilities . In other words, when a product is unchecked the user could be prompted with the option if you want to turn off the item for all facilities or for just this facility. Thanks for your consideration.
Old Jun 21 2017, 07:09 AM

Default Groups in Facility Manager

Current in Facility Manger when we start facilities we start all facilities. I we want to start individual facilities we have to go through facility manager and start them manually. It would be a great feature if we had the ability to set up user defined groups of facilities to run. Thanks for your consideration.
Old Jun 25 2017, 07:53 AM

Default Need more graphite ore

I would like to suggest that the Graphite Ore production time be reduced. I can't seem to produce enough of it and I have a mineral mine on all 32 farms. Any suggestions?
Old Jul 01 2017, 02:23 PM

I'm not sure where to put this suggestion. I'd like to have a DIY tab in the store for all things you decorate yourself like the unfinished house and items that go with it and the holiday decorations like plain trees and it's decorations.
Old Jul 02 2017, 11:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Have Teak production in the Sawmill increase. It takes forever and you don't get enough. I need Teak faster than the sawmill can produce it.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jul 03 2017, 12:56 PM

I am having to clear the cache quite often lately. Why not program your software to clear the cache once per day, the first time after midnight that the program opens would be good. This has been an issue since we first started playing farm town - why not fix it for good.....
Old Jul 03 2017, 01:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When you click a link on the farm town wall (aside from facilities) it would be nice if it gave the option to either go to farm or go back to ft wall.

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jul 03 2017, 02:00 PM

I'd like to see the envelope icon moved to the side of bottom of the screen or anywhere farther away from the farms grid because every time I try to click on the envelope the farms grid next to it comes up instead.
Old Jul 07 2017, 02:59 AM
Account Not Linked

In the facilities manager we have a slide bar on the right hand side. I would like to see an ABC-Z bar on the left hand side so when sorting by A-Z we could quickly get to those facilities beginning with that letter. There are so many facilities now and I know we have a search option but often I want to go straight to facilities starting with a certain letter. I find the slide bar fiddly to use and not very accurate and often find myself going up and down trying to find a string of facilities starting with the same letter.
Old Jul 09 2017, 02:08 PM

Hello all. A few suggestions here. It would be nice to be able to communicate with farmers you hire and not have to look for them or wait till you see what farm they are on when you hire them from the market.. Can that be done ? And another suggestion. Aw heck I forgot what it was. lol. will have to ask again when I think of it. Oh yea. is there any way you can make expanding farms CHEAPER? Thank you much Sassy Cat