Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2014, 11:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Red face Feb 11 Releases

The release message posted shows the eye clinic is suppose to be coins, but it is showing FC to buy it, would be nice if the Optic factory was the coins and the eye clinic was FC that way we have something to work toward since not all of us can afford to buy FC...thanks for the updates.
Old Feb 11 2014, 11:57 AM

It was a mistake, go to your store and all will be ok. I at first thought the same. I posted a query on here an hour ago, and got a snotty reply from someone who told me to read the update properly!!!!
Old Feb 11 2014, 12:02 PM

I hired someone to harvest. They couldn't claim bonus until they plowed. They weren't hired to plow but still were able to.
Old Feb 11 2014, 12:04 PM

Default In the Facility manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
The Winter store in the store manager is sitting on the OPEN key, all others are fine.. just thought you should know.. thanks for the updates and new stores... i believe i am linked to you so if you need to take a look at it... thanks again D

In the Facility manager The new Store The winter store is placed on the OPEN Key the blue open key... a friend told me that the new eye store is also sitting on the BLUE OPEN KEY. just thought i would tell you they are not lined up or sitting where they should be placed.. thanks..
Old Feb 11 2014, 12:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
In the Facility manager The new Store The winter store is placed on the OPEN Key the blue open key... a friend told me that the new eye store is also sitting on the BLUE OPEN KEY. just thought i would tell you they are not lined up or sitting where they should be placed.. thanks..
I couldn't figure out what you meant by key, now I understand you are saying that the Winter Store is larger than normal and it blocks the blue open button at the bottom of the Winter Store square which is located to the blue start all button. It makes it harder to click on the open button with the icon blocking it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 11 2014, 12:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
If you just click in the box it will open the facility. You don't have to hit the open button directly. They will fix that in a couple days I am sure.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2014, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I couldn't figure out what you meant by key, now I understand you are saying that the Winter Store is larger than normal and it blocks the blue open button at the bottom of the Winter Store square which is located to the blue start all button. It makes it harder to click on the open button with the icon blocking it.
yes... it is not that it is larger its placed lower... covering the blue open key button ... i can still click on it... sometimes it is hard to explain.. thank you
Old Feb 11 2014, 12:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Great release! You folks really continue to improve the game.

Is is safe to assume that there will be no new farm before the next month's release?

Steve
Old Feb 11 2014, 12:58 PM

I bought the eye clinic for $30 FC not the coins - Can I get my FC back?
Old Feb 11 2014, 01:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I bought the eye clinic for $30 FC not the coins - Can I get my FC back?
The eye clinic is suppose to be FC along with the Optical supplies factory.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread