Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Nov 29 2016, 06:38 PM
Account Not Linked

I have the employee lifeline (the one with the scythe) and I need blueberries. Someone hired me to harvest their blueberries. However, the blueberry portion of the quest was not checked off as completed. I have plenty of blueberries in storage. What am I doing wrong?
Old Nov 29 2016, 06:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissWatusi View Post
I have the employee lifeline (the one with the scythe) and I need blueberries. Someone hired me to harvest their blueberries. However, the blueberry portion of the quest was not checked off as completed. I have plenty of blueberries in storage. What am I doing wrong?
Hi Miss Watusi

Employees only get 10% of what they harvest so to get 1 blueberry you would need to harvest a minimum of 10 unfertilised blueberries, or a minimum of 5 fertilised blueberries.
Sometimes a few just don't register so it's worth using the single harvest tool.
For the quests we have to complete each step, regardless of what we already have stored

Please run memcache:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
then reload your farm before getting a rehire to harvest blueberries

If it still doesn't work please provide a link to your farms
Instructions on how to are here: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Nov 29 2016, 07:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Yep, that's my problem. Thanks for your quick response. Glad to have that information.
Old Nov 29 2016, 07:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissWatusi View Post
Yep, that's my problem. Thanks for your quick response. Glad to have that information.
You're very welcome
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 10 2016, 07:38 PM

Angry Cooperative Quest Deadline

22 minutes late in claiming my $2 and I loose half of it. This is why I said in a previous post that one should have more than 13 quests completed just in case the deadline is missed by a few minutes.
Old Dec 10 2016, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
22 minutes late in claiming my $2 and I loose half of it. This is why I said in a previous post that one should have more than 13 quests completed just in case the deadline is missed by a few minutes.
Hi jeemersmom,
You can also delay completing the last step of those quests you are holding over until the next day and then youy will have a buffer of time if you are late.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 12 2016, 01:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
This is why I never complete my first quest of the week until 3 - 5 days AFTER collecting for the previous week. I typically wait until I either have 5 open quests or one of the quests is about to expire.
Old Dec 13 2016, 12:44 PM

Default Rant about Quessts

To Anyone that will listen --

i do one quest a day. In the last four days i have "randomly" gotten request for products that I cannot produce or load 75% of the time -- 3 out of 4. I have over 90% of the facilities that i could possibly own. how is it that quests can keep coming up for items in that small 10% that i do not own?

okay, i feel better now, Rant off.

Tom Moulder
Old Jan 01 2017, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Why oh Why oh Why.....I love doing quests but hate that sometimes it issues me with a quest I cannot complete due to not having that facility....Farmtown Cash is expensive I save for facilities by doing quests.....wish Farmtown would say release 3 different quests per time so you have the choice, anything really at this moment I am busy making something for an Argentinian restaurant that I do not own unless I buy it.....but was saving up for something else...this really tees me off
Old Jan 01 2017, 12:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by looby_lou View Post
Why oh Why oh Why.....I love doing quests but hate that sometimes it issues me with a quest I cannot complete due to not having that facility....Farmtown Cash is expensive I save for facilities by doing quests.....wish Farmtown would say release 3 different quests per time so you have the choice, anything really at this moment I am busy making something for an Argentinian restaurant that I do not own unless I buy it.....but was saving up for something else...this really tees me off
Hi looby_lou,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback thread about quests, as you do not havea question or problem about specific quests. If you want to make a suggestion about the quests please post it in the Suggestions section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.