Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 08 2018, 12:31 AM

Default Missing Items From the Currency Supplies Factory

For two weeks now I have been watching my Currency Supplies Factories to see if the products being produced are making it to my storage. They are not. The 5c coin stack in particular has been stuck at 196 for 14 days now. 15 days ago I had more than 35,000 5c coin stacks, then they vanished... The other coin stacks have been stuck at 34,000 during that same time period. It is not my browser cache files. Just a quick heads up for the developer.
Old May 08 2018, 12:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDave View Post
For two weeks now I have been watching my Currency Supplies Factories to see if the products being produced are making it to my storage. They are not. The 5c coin stack in particular has been stuck at 196 for 14 days now. 15 days ago I had more than 35,000 5c coin stacks, then they vanished... The other coin stacks have been stuck at 34,000 during that same time period. It is not my browser cache files. Just a quick heads up for the developer.
Hi AKDave,
There are 2 limits on the storage. The first is you can not have over 100 million of any one item. If you go over that amount it will be dropped back to 100 million.

The second is for total amount in storage of all items. This one we have no way to tell you exactly what that limit will be as it varies depending on several variables. When you reach that limit one of two things can happen. Either all of an item or items will disappear or what you produce in a facility or a crop you harvest will not be added to your storage.

I checked your data and you have not sold your non-ingredients (those items that have no further use) in quite a while. By selling those items then that helps to keep your storage level down below the maximum. I suggest that you go to the market and sell all of your non-ingredients using the filter for Non-ingredients (for me).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2018, 04:45 PM
Green Ace ( Level 24 )

Farmer Since: May 06 2018
Level:
Trophies: 4
XP:

I just started playing 2 days ago, so am very new to the game. I bought a red windmill and have been supposedly making batches of rice flour, but I cannot find where they are stored. They are not showing in my storage under either Harvests & Products or Items. Please help. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Thank you.

Visit Stasia's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F3
Old May 08 2018, 04:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdoster View Post
I just started playing 2 days ago, so am very new to the game. I bought a red windmill and have been supposedly making batches of rice flour, but I cannot find where they are stored. They are not showing in my storage under either Harvests & Products or Items. Please help. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Thank you.
Hi Scdoster,
Have you opened the facility and clicked on the product to store it?

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2018, 08:04 PM
Green Ace ( Level 24 )

Farmer Since: May 06 2018
Level:
Trophies: 4
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Scdoster,
Have you opened the facility and clicked on the product to store it?
I did not realize that I had to click on the product to store it. I thought it automatically went into storage as the harvests do. I have now stored it. Thank you for the help!

Visit Stasia's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F3
Old May 08 2018, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdoster View Post
I did not realize that I had to click on the product to store it. I thought it automatically went into storage as the harvests do. I have now stored it. Thank you for the help!
Hi Scdoster,
No nothing is stored automatically.

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing products, missing trees, stored crops