Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 12 2013, 08:27 PM

how often do levels get added? seems like it takes forever for new levels to be added.
Old Sep 12 2013, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spenyswan View Post
how often do levels get added? seems like it takes forever for new levels to be added.
Only the developers know when, however it has been on average about every 3 months. We will get some within the next 2 - 3 weeks according to the first post of this release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2013, 10:52 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
The bigger question to me, in regards to the cat house, is "WHY on earth would we want or need to store cats??". If I have a cat on my farm, it's for decoration. The cats have no productive benefit like the pigs, sheep, goats, cows, horses, etc have....so it boggles the mind to think anyone would have that many cats on their farm that they have to hide them in a cat house.
Same could be said of dog houses which we have had for a very long time. I think it nice that we now have a place for cats to go out of the rain, same as dogs.
Old Sep 13 2013, 12:29 PM

The Farm Stats may well be "live" but they not working. Telling me I haven't go any crops ready at all no matter what time I scroll down to.... and I got a crop of wheat on that farm just waiting to be harvested.
It told my husband that his trees were ready on one particular farm..... they not. and won't be for another 11 hours.
Still somethings to be worked on I think.
Old Sep 13 2013, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
The Farm Stats may well be "live" but they not working. Telling me I haven't go any crops ready at all no matter what time I scroll down to.... and I got a crop of wheat on that farm just waiting to be harvested.
It told my husband that his trees were ready on one particular farm..... they not. and won't be for another 11 hours.
Still somethings to be worked on I think.
If your crops are ready they will show that if you set the time to Now. Any other setting will not show them as they are ready now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2013, 04:28 PM

There still problems with your Math. non ingredients is still off. Now i notice that the amount shown in using the turbo tools do not add up to the xp that we get added to our xp. The tool says one thing, but, we get an lesser amount added to the total xp total.

I recorded the xp before i went to fill my facilities. 726,870,xxx xp.
i took a screen shot of the text as it flowed up from the turbo tools process.
374,033 xp added. then checked the amount shown in XP 727,135,61x/
addturbo: 726870xxx+374033=727244xxx not 727135610 (109xxx)
You shorted me 109,xxx xp. and while the amount varies each time ... it still a big loss.
Now, it true, it may be better to lose the xp instead of clicking on the 800+ manual all buttons, but, this is just wrong for a computer. A Computer can not make math errors to simple math, to do that it takes a HUMAN.
Old Sep 13 2013, 04:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
There still problems with your Math. non ingredients is still off. Now i notice that the amount shown in using the turbo tools do not add up to the xp that we get added to our xp. The tool says one thing, but, we get an lesser amount added to the total xp total.

I recorded the xp before i went to fill my facilities. 726,870,xxx xp.
i took a screen shot of the text as it flowed up from the turbo tools process.
374,033 xp added. then checked the amount shown in XP 727,135,61x/
addturbo: 726870xxx+374033=727244xxx not 727135610 (109xxx)
You shorted me 109,xxx xp. and while the amount varies each time ... it still a big loss.
Now, it true, it may be better to lose the xp instead of clicking on the 800+ manual all buttons, but, this is just wrong for a computer. A Computer can not make math errors to simple math, to do that it takes a HUMAN.
You do not get xp for the bonus batches that are started after that original float up, so xp for those batches are subtracted.
Old Sep 13 2013, 04:40 PM

Problem with the ...Farm Stat...the numbers showing for the crops are correct, but not for the trees and flowers are showing that i still have some ready to be harvested when there aren't any at all that are ready and the number of them that i have is also incorrect for the trees and flowers. Only the crops are correct for everything. Thank you
Old Sep 13 2013, 04:43 PM

was kind of hoping the farm stats would show all the farms at once rather than having to go and click on each one individually
Old Sep 13 2013, 05:04 PM

now that the farm stats button is working.... i'm not impressed..if i have to go to my farm anyway i can see what's ready just lookin at it..i thot this button would be for telling us what farm, what was ready etc without going there first..also i bought the wrong new tool before i studied them...harvest all...they are fine for the milk and eggs but not for the others as i liked them set up so i have something coming in from them every day..still a great release and ...love this game..keep up the good work...
Closed Thread