Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16 2013, 04:17 PM

Default Oh MY Goodness!

When we asked to have the game dice moved or adjusted, I never in my wildest dreams imagined you would give us the ability to replace it altogether with tools we use most often. How AWESOME is THAT?

It is fair to say that the growth of FarmTown (as far as new and expanded farms are concerned) has officially outpaced my ability to keep up. I'll look forward to building for a very long time to come.

The "new" way of "chopping" trees reminds me more of pruning and will take some getting used to, but I certainly can not fault the devs for trying to mix things up a bit. The results are more aesthetically pleasing than those gawdy stumps.

Will look forward to the new levels (and bonus cash) and perhaps a couple more turbo facility tools with the next release. Thanks again for your hard work!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Jun 16 2013, 04:25 PM

pls dev give us the option for the new chopping trees to have the stumps i want to be able to have stumps as a choice for us thank again
Old Jun 16 2013, 05:11 PM

Default cant plow on one farm

What on earth is going on up to yesterday could plow and harvest and plant all farms today when i went to harvest my farms all but one is ok my farm 7 i harvested and plowed it ok but when I went back to it it was not plowed I replowed 3 times and when i go back it is not plowed I did all the usual things even shut down puter and went back and it still does not work I wonder if it has anything to do with the latest update as I have never had this happen before today would appreciate any help I can get thanks in advance and am patiently awaiting a reply
Old Jun 16 2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Helpful View Post
Here i am again with another update and still no tool to help move trees!

It would be soooooooooooooooooo helpful to have a tool like the farm house that places trees in storage or you can pick up more than just one with say a glove.

the same for flowers

pouts... i hate moving trees!

but great updates as ever.. please next one have tools to help move stuff x
gee, using the add to storage tool in the yellow tool box worked for me on any item, trees... etc. i redid several tree farms lately.
Old Jun 16 2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
They increased the amount produced per batch, but did not increase the amount of ore needed. That means you will need less ore to produce more of those products.
More sheets output helps as well as more loaded to the train. however, for those of us that run out of ore to keep the mills running.... they still run out and SIT IDLE FOR DAYS. or hrs if you are on a daily dump timing. my non working objects are dumped only ONCE PER WEEK. My Facilities are dumped once per week and cash outs are once per two weeks to smooth out and give a better average of how my workers did in the facilities.

like others have said. there is not enough output of crude oil... ore, etc. there are a lot of things that need a better balance. but so far SK has used the Government stance... Pick and choose where you want to place your resources.
Old Jun 16 2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
And now I am stuck with a 12x12 farm 19, because Farm 19 has been taken off the market at the realtor's! Come on.....and we have to wait until Monday to possibly get anything fixed??
make 19 your default while you but and enlarge the map.

Real estate office has for some time listed the updates for only the CURRENT farm. the first 12x12 is listed at all times from all farms. Extensions are listed only for the Current farm you was on, before entering the Real estate office. So Change your POINTER.
Old Jun 16 2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOH View Post
I must admit im a little in shock right now. i see the new update has come out and i see the current known issues. To my dismay there is nothing listed there in regards to the myspace players who can no longer play at all. Should i take this as nothing will be done? Since there is no mention of this problem from Raul anywhere. Maybe i should just start considering my game is over after 4+ yrs and go find something else to do as i cannot bring myself to try to start over on FB it would take me years to get back to this point then i would be years behind on all the other updates
I know this is not funny, but a test was done by RandyTH to see how fast one could hit a BILLION XP. He did it in 5 DAYS... major work... and .... yes he was banned for the test.
Old Jun 16 2013, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvscats View Post
The new diamond grid is terrible...make it 5 across.
The farm icon is not the problem. it the size of the pop up for hiring, tools, etc that list the farm names. SK has gone to 4x6 so we know the pop up will hold 24 farms. The names on this layout have been trimmed somewhat, and going to a 6x6 layout will require more trim. Maybe to the numbers only at some point.
Old Jun 16 2013, 05:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOH View Post
I must admit im a little in shock right now. i see the new update has come out and i see the current known issues. To my dismay there is nothing listed there in regards to the myspace players who can no longer play at all. Should i take this as nothing will be done? Since there is no mention of this problem from Raul anywhere. Maybe i should just start considering my game is over after 4+ yrs and go find something else to do as i cannot bring myself to try to start over on FB it would take me years to get back to this point then i would be years behind on all the other updates
HI, the updates are planned and worked on MONTHS in advance of their release dates. This change with myspace JUST happened this week! PLEASE, everyone affected, give them some time, don't do anything rash, I'm sure they will come up with a solution. Have faith!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 16 2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
I second that motion! To build us up for something as big as this, only to decide now that, upon researching the money you will lose by not charging us farm cash, you have to retract your statement. Topiary??? Do be serious. Those are *not* what we were excited about seeing reduced to coin! It was the 25 FC barn, or the 18FC fountain, or how about the 15 FC wooden swing, or the 35 FC barn, the 25 FC car? These are the things you surely knew we all thought we would finally be able to get, for not just one special farm, but maybe a few farms.

I still think it would be more fair, if you cannot make these promised items available for coins now, you at least reduce the cost of them considerably! It's not like we don't already have too much we "need" that costs farm cash, is it?
Changing the object properties does not always work. fc to coins. what maybe should be done is a 'NEW OBJECT' different color maybe, be added for coins. it the same with crops that have issues. SK needs to make new object properties on these crops and delete the old ones. because the issues are not across the board to all crops, we know the issue is tied to the object properties of the crops that have issues. Barley, Hop, and Oats. major issue. and others have 'bar' issues.
Closed Thread