Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2013, 11:27 PM

Any Mods know what the NAN earned and send to storage mean? Both my hubby and I went to neighbors facilities, on most it comes up xnumber earned and send to storage like it usually does, but on some it comes up NAN earned and sent to storage????????
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:32 PM

Bug Report:

on working other farms if there are 8 products in production you get xp for only 7 -3 xp from what you suppose to get. On facilities with just one product like the rubber factory, the text says + NaN xp instead of giving 3 xp as it should.

What's up ? messing up the math again?

In closer watching and checking all processes, xp is given 3xp rubber sheets and when a facilities only has one product in production (i only produce petro barrel). Stock is also given and is there in storage Proper amount -20% of the 20% of pending the host gets. Making the box a little smaller so it will not cover the xp, and coins would help. Like the bug half fix reported last update, the box figures are not adding up to what is right and what is given to coins and xp. Clients is off 1xp as well. 1+1=2 not 1 guys.

Last edited by Electrox; Mar 23 2013 at 12:27 AM.
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Turbo Express Checkout and Turbo Manual Lift

Thanks Rob

Put the Express Checkout and the Manual Lift in storage as you suggested. And it worked! Love the turbo tools - All loaded in one click.
Quoting: I went to the store to purchase the Turbo Express Checkout and Turbo Manual Lift and it says they are locked because I need to purchase the Express Checkout and the Manual Lift. I think this must be a glitch because I already own those two tools.

Quoting Reply: Hi, please make sure that they are in your storage before going to purchase the turbo versions.
Old Mar 23 2013, 12:29 AM

Still having problems accepting and giving gifts.
Old Mar 23 2013, 01:10 AM

Send a message via ICQ to B.Keeper
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Keeper View Post
Has something changed with the green irrigation tool? I'm unable to water farms that haven't been done today

When I got up this morning the green tool seems to be working properly again.
I've been using the green tool because my brown one wasn't appearing in the extended toolbox.
Old Mar 23 2013, 01:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Keeper View Post
When I got up this morning the green tool seems to be working properly again.
I've been using the green tool because my brown one wasn't appearing in the extended toolbox.
That has been fixed now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2013, 04:09 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Donna Haley

Thank you for fixing the sprinklers so fast yippee mine is working again i own the green one they are back
Old Mar 23 2013, 05:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Many Thanks :)

Thanks Raul and team for a great update and very quick fixes! Cant wait to have the "custom order" and the FC that the new levels bring us! Hope everyone's feeling well again and back on deck!
Old Mar 23 2013, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Any Mods know what the NAN earned and send to storage mean? Both my hubby and I went to neighbors facilities, on most it comes up xnumber earned and send to storage like it usually does, but on some it comes up NAN earned and sent to storage????????

i got NAN xp and products too
i noticed that on rubber factory, arena sport, flower shop etc

started April 16, 2009.
Old Mar 23 2013, 05:34 AM

There are supposed to be 2 new Trees in the gift section and new trees in the store. But I don't see them. What are the new Trees and where can I find them. Also, is there another farm? I saw a post from another player that said "Thanks for the New Farm" but when I go to try and buy another farm I can not.
Closed Thread