Old Mar 11 2013, 11:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
where on earth are the trees we get the gum from?? on my farm they are called "Acacia Tree" but i can't find it in the store under trees ...
LOL found them.. FT lesson #15434 "Don't play FT when your sleepy" LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 11 2013, 11:30 PM

Thank you Dev's for fixing some of the NON-Ingredients properties that kept them from adding up correctly. ....
This has been off for over half a yr as my photo album will show as I do screen shots of my bi-weekly selling as a bench mark of my progress. the photo on 1-29-13 a, b, c will show it was till happening this yr. Billions not adding up in total but was correct in the amount sold and received in coins. Here's the link to the photo for your review -
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
1-29 is # 83-85
The last sale totals:
236.056 242.695 244.919 2.224 NI 8.863/2 - 2.070 fix on NI. (This is in BILLIONS).
This shows it reduced the missing amount by billions to only 154 million. Something still not adding up.

Flowers Data you requested:
Yes , it true, you can harvest the flowers, and water them and get them back and harvest them again. However, like crops, cloning the crops does not give you them in storage, same with flowers. on a reload, the amount will be removed or the true amount from server will be sent to client. Phantoms , that all. There is only a small or few that can benefit from this issue. Use them or LOOSE THEM.

Suggestion: It time for a redesign of the top area. my coins are in the billions, but show as millions. missing 4 places. XP is trimmed as well covering up . it time to move the farm name to a second row under the wrench allowing more room for these other to grow. The note can go by the floppy as well.
With all the top players in the Billion of XP, they deserve more room to show it. Top player to my knowledge is at 4,290,271,310 Points and the old limit on 'my neighbour' page should be fixed. She has more coins than I do as the trimmed totals are Level: 400, XP: 2147483647 Coins: 382132426598. When you play the game at this level (and several of the pro's do) your time to convert coins to xp goes down, (which is a part of the game and not cheating). And can we expect the count to go to zero on 4294967294 as it did to others? level 400 and a xp score of 0 or going up again. This sounds like a value format error where you define the string values in a define code.

That number is 2^32 - so the largest number an unsigned int can be. Can it be attempting to insert -1? Is Strict SQL Mode enabled? If not per the MySql manual:

If no restrictive modes are enabled, MySQL clips the value to the appropriate endpoint of the range and stores the resulting value instead.
Come on guys get the INT string line right.

Last edited by Electrox; Mar 12 2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: redesign suggestion
Old Mar 12 2013, 07:22 AM

This is probably a "duh" question, but can you please tell me exactly how long the new green sprinkler extends the "wither". For example, we used to plant 8 hour crop, ready in 8, withered in 16 hours from planting. Then, we accelerated ready time to 3.9 hours, but still withered in 16. Now, with green, ready in 3.9 hours, but how long until it withers?????
Old Mar 12 2013, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
This is probably a "duh" question, but can you please tell me exactly how long the new green sprinkler extends the "wither". For example, we used to plant 8 hour crop, ready in 8, withered in 16 hours from planting. Then, we accelerated ready time to 3.9 hours, but still withered in 16. Now, with green, ready in 3.9 hours, but how long until it withers?????
From the March 2012 news by Raul: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476874

5. Green Mobile Sprinkler (FC) (Available now): If you already own the Orange Sprinkler you can buy this Green Sprinkler to extend the 'Gone to Waste' time of your crops. This tool will replace your Orange Sprinkler. Here are the rules:

- For Crops with Maturity equal or less than 1 -> Add 24h to the current Gone to Waste time
- For Crops with Maturity higher than 1 -> Add 48h to the current Gone to Waste time

Last edited by Electrox; Mar 12 2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old Mar 12 2013, 09:12 AM

Are we going to get ST Patrick decorations??
Old Mar 12 2013, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramanorma View Post
Are we going to get ST Patrick decorations??
Only the developers know and they don't tell us.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2013, 10:26 AM

I agree totally, lets give the DEV a break, they have had nothing but hard work since the last two releases. They had to work hard to make our gaming easier. So if they delay an update for few weeks, it's ok. Let them do what they do and enjoy what we have. Thank You & Happy Farming™
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Don't everybody boo and hiss me for saying this, cause I am ready for the next update too, but with all the problems with the last update and the work they had to spend on it, I wouldn't be surprised if this release is delayed a bit.
Old Mar 12 2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
LOL found them.. FT lesson #15434 "Don't play FT when your sleepy" LOL
Acacia tree ►
in gifts, gift pages

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW

Last edited by MIRIAM DEL VALLE; Mar 12 2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: tree
Old Mar 12 2013, 06:07 PM

come on can we have some new stuff. i think for first time ever since i started playing farm town i want to stop playing i have all most lost all interest in it
Old Mar 12 2013, 06:51 PM

I agree that a full update seems premature with the current bugs the developers are trying to sort out. I do, however, think releasing the St. Patrick's Day and maybe even the Easter decorations could go ahead, as these are unlikely to diminish the game's performance.
Closed Thread

Tags
train