Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2013, 02:36 PM

anneandjuice, I got the green fertilizer, paid for it, got it in storage and cant get it to work or show up in tool box. Guess they have a LOT of bugs to work out of these new gadgets. Ended up using the orange last night because I needed the extra produce. Still showing orange in tool box tho. Hope they fix it before I need to fertilize again!
Old Jan 20 2013, 02:50 PM

love the new dimout choice..still waiting for the fodder factory to up the production of animal products...thot for sure it was coming..wonder why it's not..do i sound not satisfied?...not really, love this game. i really appreciate all the devs do for us..i'd like o b a fly on the wall where they do all this to see if they enjoy it as much as us ********s do...i thank them for the return of my fc i so stupidly spent on a duplicate tool..too..gonna go back and play some more...
Old Jan 20 2013, 02:53 PM

what's all the asteriks in my last statement?..all i said was hard cores...maybe it was cause it was 1 word spell..sorry
Old Jan 20 2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You are seeing Cow Milk and Hens Eggs in your Non-ingredients or are you seeing the Dairy Shed and Chicken Coop in it?
If it is the latter this is a glitch and you are not selling your animal products or your animals. What you are getting are extra buildings that give you a few ewxtra coins.
we are seeing the items in storage. but like old onions links, they are not adding up. It says you get coins, you can even see the text saying 'added to storage' yet, it does not process.... be it because of a 'verify' on the server... or like all the old gift links that SK Blocked in 2011 (thanksgiving), the sheep, houses, atv, etc are all 'blocked' from being added. this has all been verified in new accounts.
Old Jan 20 2013, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You are seeing Cow Milk and Hens Eggs in your Non-ingredients or are you seeing the Dairy Shed and Chicken Coop in it?
If it is the latter this is a glitch and you are not selling your animal products or your animals. What you are getting are extra buildings that give you a few ewxtra coins.

Like everyone else, I'm getting cow barns and chicken coops to sell in "non-ingredients", but since I AM being charged 80,000 coins to build each cow barn, (which sell for only 2400 coins) and 40,000 for chicken coop (sell for 1200) , I'm not getting any "extra" coins...I am losing them from the whole deal. Also, when I went ahead and sold them, I didn't even get the 2400 each for the cow barns or the 1200 for the chicken coop, so I'm down the full price for each building and got nothing for selling them.

Yes, I know this is a glitch, and it will just take some time for the devs to work out the bugs

<<<<hands devs a large bottle of insecticide>>>>
Old Jan 20 2013, 03:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Like everyone else, I'm getting cow barns and chicken coops to sell in "non-ingredients", but since I AM being charged 80,000 coins to build each cow barn, (which sell for only 2400 coins) and 40,000 for chicken coop (sell for 1200) , I'm not getting any "extra" coins...I am losing them from the whole deal. Also, when I went ahead and sold them, I didn't even get the 2400 each for the cow barns or the 1200 for the chicken coop, so I'm down the full price for each building and got nothing for selling them.

Yes, I know this is a glitch, and it will just take some time for the devs to work out the bugs

<<<<hands devs a large bottle of insecticide>>>>
You are not getting charged. If you will watch it when you click to start production (which you do not have to do) it tells you that you are charged but nothing is subtracted from your coin or FC total.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
anneandjuice, I got the green fertilizer, paid for it, got it in storage and cant get it to work or show up in tool box. Guess they have a LOT of bugs to work out of these new gadgets. Ended up using the orange last night because I needed the extra produce. Still showing orange in tool box tho. Hope they fix it before I need to fertilize again!

I have exactly the same problem. Have taken it out of storage and put it back, several times, still not showing in the tool box, had to go round 7 farms last night to fertilise, after buying my lovely new shiny green manure spreader - so dissapointing
Old Jan 20 2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
I have exactly the same problem. Have taken it out of storage and put it back, several times, still not showing in the tool box, had to go round 7 farms last night to fertilise, after buying my lovely new shiny green manure spreader - so dissapointing
ok you own the fertilize all spreader. after you click on it once. check the time mgr and on the farm tab to see if it Fertilized all farms or just the one. that will tell you quickly. great tool.

im more worried about the train tab coming soon. and how it will affect my supreme trains. (which currently have no issues!!!!!)
Old Jan 20 2013, 03:53 PM

Hello, I am missing all cow milk from my storage; another issue is if I collect the milk, after that I have to restart the game in order for the game to recognize the milk.
Old Jan 20 2013, 04:05 PM

I just sold at the market including using the non-ingredient option and I still have my cow milk and hen eggs setting in my storage under animals.

Just an FYI so the devs know it is not a universal problem.
Closed Thread