Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 02 2019, 04:36 AM

Thank you so much for adding the option of selling goods at 33% and 10%, that's made a huge difference for me !
Old Feb 02 2019, 02:14 PM

Default neighbourbar brakes working other facs

hi

the neighbourbar sell products is just fine to the others but not to the farmer who helps others facilities it brakes all i had to restart 1 friends farm 4x this is not funny and takes time hope u find an other solution
also for the super facility it takes to much time ,i have a full list of comments from my neighbours who think the same
best regards

tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=37
Old Feb 02 2019, 02:34 PM

Here is a joke on me: I was scanning the last part of the update and I was reading this "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. And something else about the Neighborhood Bar. So I'm thinking, " I'm going to have to go to the Inn to see just what they are talking about. Then for some reason, it popped into my mind the Neighborhood frame, or alcove, or even Row. I go to a Bar to drink alcohol. BTW I go to the INN to rent a Room for the night now if they have a Pub I will drink there, Now if there is any buying going on at the neighborhood bar then it may be of the illegal substance type. So they say, I wouldn't know first hand. So I am back on course thanks for the continuing fun. Keep up the good work and I am off to see what all there is I can't afford. Of don't get me started on the price of land, I will save that for another day.
P.S. Are we ever going to get our cursor back? Not having it is a pain (my keyboard right arrow does not work, making it even harder to edit my writing.)

Father Michaels Farm Dad Mike Himself
Old Feb 02 2019, 02:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhope23 View Post
Here is a joke on me: I was scanning the last part of the update and I was reading this "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. And something else about the Neighborhood Bar. So I'm thinking, " I'm going to have to go to the Inn to see just what they are talking about. Then for some reason, it popped into my mind the Neighborhood frame, or alcove, or even Row. I go to a Bar to drink alcohol. BTW I go to the INN to rent a Room for the night now if they have a Pub I will drink there, Now if there is any buying going on at the neighborhood bar then it may be of the illegal substance type. So they say, I wouldn't know first hand. So I am back on course thanks for the continuing fun. Keep up the good work and I am off to see what all there is I can't afford. Of don't get me started on the price of land, I will save that for another day.
P.S. Are we ever going to get our cursor back? Not having it is a pain (my keyboard right arrow does not work, making it even harder to edit my writing.)

Father Michaels Farm Dad Mike Himself
Hi Mhope,
About the cursor you will need to ask Chrome about that as that was something they did and not something that Farm Town can fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2019, 02:47 PM

Default Maybe I was Tired.

Yes, Yes, I now see it says nothing about "Neighborhood Bar". You can tell what I had on my mind. I don't even drink anymore, I swear.

Father Michael's Farms Dad Mike Himself
Old Feb 02 2019, 03:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

the neighbourbar sell products is just fine to the others but not to the farmer who helps others facilities it brakes all i had to restart 1 friends farm 4x this is not funny and takes time hope u find an other solution
also for the super facility it takes to much time ,i have a full list of comments from my neighbours who think the same
best regards

tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=37
Hi buffaloboy,
We have tested this and it did not stop the working of facs. All you do is click to receive it and then continue on. In our test we had the trains so the work on facilities is automatic, but that should not matter as either way it is a pop up off to the side. You should be able to ignore it until you finish the facilities on that farm and then either accept or decline.
The only thing your neighbors know is that you are on line by the green dot on your avatar in the neighbor bar. They don't know where you are or what you are doing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2019, 06:52 PM

Sell products to others.

Is there a way to turn this annoying thing off. Every time I try to peaceably sell my products to the store I get bombarded with messages " do you want ??? for free". I can't even escape it trying to quietly play on my farm.

I am now dreading coming on my own farm because of the endless messages I am getting so my playtime on this site is being limited to getting done only what I have to and escaping from the site as fast as I can.
Old Feb 02 2019, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Sell products to others.

Is there a way to turn this annoying thing off. Every time I try to peaceably sell my products to the store I get bombarded with messages " do you want ??? for free". I can't even escape it trying to quietly play on my farm.

I am now dreading coming on my own farm because of the endless messages I am getting so my playtime on this site is being limited to getting done only what I have to and escaping from the site as fast as I can.
Hi Wingman,
The only way you "turn it off" would be to go off line while you are working or in the market selling to Tom. Being off line doesn't stop anything you are doing from being saved.

If I am selling in the market to Tom I just ignore the pop up for products until I am through selling. That way only 1 can show up and until you accept or declicne that one no more can be sent to you.

If you want to make a suggestion for a change please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.
Old Feb 03 2019, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Sell products to others.

You are a lucky farmer. I go to the Market just to be bombarded with free offers but unfortunately there are only a few offers and i leave disappointed
Old Feb 03 2019, 10:35 AM

WHAT IS THE MARKUP % BELOW MARKET PRICE?

What are the below market price markup percentages?
Closed Thread