Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 07 2010, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swd View Post
What makes you think we will get more decorations?
Look at the first post ... #7 ... it says "coming soon" ... I can't wait !!
Old Oct 07 2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crop muncher View Post
We do appreciate Slashkey's time and effort to improve things and making Farm Town stay on the servers... However i personally think the well known glitches and loading issues should be fixed before they add more facilites etc to the game which make more glitches and loading issues( we have been patiently waiting to be done)... Farm Town seems to settle down after the changes ( about a week- 2 weeks after) And then new changes appear again and we have the same old glitches and loading issues re -appear..

Many are having loading issues and This is one issue everyone keeps having please fix it!!

This is a voluntary paid site( via people buying green cash and donations from other sources) and it is only fair the site is fixed properly!!

We as farmers would like to be compensated for all the lost crops via refunding the coins we spent on them crops that are lost because we are unable to get into the site for what ever reason...
I have written to slash key myself and i keep getting the standard response of trying the basic methods which have been done over and over...
I have tried other computer and taken all the standard steps and Farm Town is only loading fully when it wants to!!
No issues with loading Farmtown at all, so your "everyone" comment is not accurate. When it is slow, my whole PC is slow due to my internet connection...that is NOT FT's fault and the dev's should not be bashed for not fixing it. Go play a Zynga game if you want to see slow loading issues!

Thanks devs...only complaint is the stone flower pot is taller than the door on my cottage!
Old Oct 07 2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosga View Post
am not finding the tombstones from gifts in the exchange list?
The devs will always keep something as a "gift only"...so you will need to ask your friends to be sure to send those items all the time. You can always exchange excess Halloween gifts for other items if you get too many!
Old Oct 07 2010, 12:58 PM

To all of you commenting somewhat negatively on the 9x9 items...

...just like everything in this game, you don't HAVE to use them to be able to play the game, so if you don't like them, don't use them.

You can do just as much one field at a time as with a 2x2, 4x4 or 9x9, it just takes you longer. Better yet, hire a fellow farmer and you can do something else during that time.
Old Oct 07 2010, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, after you have finished click save, as soon as "pending changes saved" comes up it is safe to leave.
Just a note...you can move around Farmtown as much as you want...if there is work for your avatar to finish, just click on another farm, a friend's farm or the marketplace...when you come back, even immediately, all work is finished. I do it all the time (harvesting 6k flowers on one farm almost requires it!) and have never had an issue.

If you are going to leave the game entirely, then you will want to wait for her to finish or for the "pending changes saved" message. And of course, if you loose your internet connection while she is finishing up you will loose that work.
Old Oct 07 2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
The devs will always keep something as a "gift only"...so you will need to ask your friends to be sure to send those items all the time. You can always exchange excess Halloween gifts for other items if you get too many!
I too cannot find the Halloween items in the gift exchange list. It is not an issue of asking for ... supposed to be able to exchange say a sugar for one of the giftable Halloween items but they are not in the exchange list.
Old Oct 07 2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by menorah View Post
Sorry to post this question here but couldn't find the right place. I also did a search but didn't find what I needed.

I know these are not new facilities but they are to me I just bought one refinery and 3 pumps which I placed on separate farms. My question: what is the ideal number of pumps so I get more fuel faster? And do they have to be on separate farms?

TIA for your help.
Only one oil refinery is necessary if you keep it full and working (240 barrells max at a time and that is a LOT)

You can put one oil rig on each farm that will produce 4 barrels each day and store one week's worth at any given time (28 barrels).

You can have multiple rigs on one farm but any over 1 will not increase the yield for that farm. They would be for decoration only.

If you "harvest" your oil once per day and send it to the Refinery..... and "harvest" your refinery once per day, you will have TONS of fuel to use and/or sell.

The other day I refueled and had not done anything but accumulate the fuel for about 2weeks or more. I refueled and had 660,000 gallons of fuel. That should last me till Thanksgiving at least

In the meantime, I will sell the fuel (not the barrels) because of its value. And I will continue to sell it until my fuel supply gets down to about 40,000 fuels or so..... then start stockpiling again

I harvest, plow, plant myself almost all the time..... and I have 4 semi trucks, and other facilities that require fuel..... absolutely no problems !!

Enjoy

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait

Old Oct 07 2010, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crop muncher View Post
We do appreciate Slashkey's time and effort to improve things and making Farm Town stay on the servers... However i personally think the well known glitches and loading issues should be fixed before they add more facilites etc to the game which make more glitches and loading issues( we have been patiently waiting to be done)... Farm Town seems to settle down after the changes ( about a week- 2 weeks after) And then new changes appear again and we have the same old glitches and loading issues re -appear..

Many are having loading issues and This is one issue everyone keeps having please fix it!!

This is a voluntary paid site( via people buying green cash and donations from other sources) and it is only fair the site is fixed properly!!

We as farmers would like to be compensated for all the lost crops via refunding the coins we spent on them crops that are lost because we are unable to get into the site for what ever reason...
I have written to slash key myself and i keep getting the standard response of trying the basic methods which have been done over and over...
I have tried other computer and taken all the standard steps and Farm Town is only loading fully when it wants to!!
Are you on a dial-up or higher speed internet connection? A slow connection can time-out and cause loading problems. There is nothing Slashkey can do about that.
Don't say everyone when you refer to loading issues because this is not true. The only time I see a loading issue is when Facebook screws up. Other than that I for one have no problems what so ever.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2010, 03:47 PM

Please help!
Re.GREEN GRAPES.
I had 2 full fertilized fields and the grapes have just gone!
It happened 2 days ago as well....

ALL THAT HARD WORK, IT IS SO SO FRUSTRATING!

Please help someone!
Old Oct 07 2010, 04:14 PM

Red face tools

1. When will we be able to bring our tools to someone else's farm so we can use them when we are chopping or harvesting or fishing their farms? I got the tree harvester and the truck logger and the fishing boat for my birthday presents from a FarmTown friend but I can only use them on my own farms -

2. Will you make it so that we can please BUY WALNUT TREES? People playing FT now are not gift givers - everyone is so busy with all the facilities and growing what they need to supply them that they are no longer taking the time to send gifts - I need walnut trees for my ink factory and I would like to be able to buy them like we can the pine trees or oak trees -

HELP - thanks!!
Closed Thread