Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2009, 07:29 AM

Default coins taken

i have just been hired to harvest by pamela ;after i finished harvesting pamela plowed ' i then noticed that i was being charged 15 coins for the privalidge of pamela plowing her own farm surely this is not right.how many times has this happened without me noticeing.i find this rather unfair
Old Dec 31 2009, 07:33 AM

hmmmmmm i love the fast plowing and harvesting but i dont like the fact that im charged the work fees for e1 involved when it should be coming out of the farm owners till....ive lost xp's as well cuz of this...HELP!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 31 2009, 07:34 AM

A few minutes ago I realized, that there are 3 fields grown, that should be wasted. <-- Does that have to do with the new update? The crops have been wasted intentionally for months now... And I would love to know if this is due to the update or if I found a bug...
Old Dec 31 2009, 07:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu Chicken View Post
A few minutes ago I realized, that there are 3 fields grown, that should be wasted. <-- Does that have to do with the new update? The crops have been wasted intentionally for months now... And I would love to know if this is due to the update or if I found a bug...
Probably due to the update.
Old Dec 31 2009, 07:54 AM

I'm very happy that no one can steal the crops out from under my feet anymore. Luckily i have not come across the problem of being charged for plowing for others.
Thanks as well for reverting the changes to the icons, lol, they were too big hahaha...
The only problem now is the slow adding of exp. and coins. But I read you are working on it. Great job. Thanks

AVATAR! - GO SEE IT<-----------saw it, loved it
Old Dec 31 2009, 08:57 AM

I saw all the numbers flying around this morning as well. Figured it was a glitch as usual. Not sure if I was ever credited correctly. I saw +500; -200; +15; -20; all kind of craziness.

I think we could all live with glitches, missing coins, missing xp, it all works out eventually, if we could just play. Instead we all end up feeling like we're peanut butter stuck to the roof of a dog's mouth, not going anywhere slowly, feeling the grays hairs come in, ourselves dying and well you get the picture.
Old Dec 31 2009, 09:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by illumi View Post
AVATAR! - GO SEE IT<-----------saw it, loved it
YES! Glad to hear it
Old Dec 31 2009, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubagal View Post
Stilll getting lots of "already done" messages when working with others. Can't tell what reallly needs to be harvested/plowed and it's a major delay in getting hired to plow. Also taking very long time to collect coins/points. Avatar stops after all squares clicked, but coin/xp displays individually over each square. It takes a very long time and cannot move, go elsewhere or accept plowing until done. I've given up going to the marketplace until this problem is resolved...thanks for any help you can provide.
If you were logged into the game when the update was released it may not have updated your farm. Clear your browser, close all browser windows and log back onto the game.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.
Old Dec 31 2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothernature View Post
Well I just got hired to harvest and I really couldn't begin to tell you what happened because so many things were happening...the coins I got for harvesting (beets) ranged from 20 to 50 per plot...then my xp points were looking like they were being affected...i did manage to see that they did move back and forth but only a 1 point margin...add a point then take away a point...so in the end it really did not affect the points but there shouldn't have been any movement...this was a harvest...and why the variation in points awarded for the same crop...I think we just need to roll this back to the release prior to Dec. 22...just my thought...
I've been begging for a roll back to pre 12/22 in various threads for at least a week now. My problem was/is I suggested the developers add whatever code needed for the old release so that it limits the number of HIRED HELP (not visitors) to one person per harvest/plow session. Seems a lotta folks here don't want to TEMPORARILY be limited to ONE hired hand even for the amount of time it takes to fix the problem. I dunno why.)

I truly do appreciate the hard work the devs do, but at some point it's gotta become prudent for them to stop releasing updates to the 12/22 version which was a mess, and is getting messier with each update. I suggest they revert back to the older version, and start recoding from there. While the pre 12/22 release was not perfect ... It worked better than every version I've seen since.
Old Dec 31 2009, 09:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think they have fixed it, the problem with getting charged for others plowing on the farm you are hired to work seems to have stopped,,,,,,,,,,,, and i don't seem to be having as many time outs as earlier either which is fantastic, hope the time outs remain minimal as that is my biggest frustration with the game.

Thanks very much everyone,,, Happy New Year to you all.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread