Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 04 2021, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

I have my farming tools on auto-select. Starting yesterday (I was hoping it would correct itself), my harvest crops tool pops up but no crops show. I always start with harvest trees, which then goes to chop, and then fishing, (I think I'm getting the order right). Harvest crops generally comes up next, except I can't harvest anything. Since I have to hide my trees in order to plow (really annoying), now, to harvest, I need to drop the tool and pick it up again. Once I do that, thing progress normally, but that also gives me the chance to hide my trees one step earlier.

About the plowing issue: none of the plowing tools will highlight any open ground, so why can't it work under the eye like the other tools? Please
Old Apr 04 2021, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I have my farming tools on auto-select. Starting yesterday (I was hoping it would correct itself), my harvest crops tool pops up but no crops show. I always start with harvest trees, which then goes to chop, and then fishing, (I think I'm getting the order right). Harvest crops generally comes up next, except I can't harvest anything. Since I have to hide my trees in order to plow (really annoying), now, to harvest, I need to drop the tool and pick it up again. Once I do that, thing progress normally, but that also gives me the chance to hide my trees one step earlier.

About the plowing issue: none of the plowing tools will highlight any open ground, so why can't it work under the eye like the other tools? Please
Hi Anna Walls,
The developers are aware of the auto-select not working correct for harvest tools when not selected first. If you select the crop harvesting first then all the rest work correctly, so do that first at least until they can solve this.
For the plowing tools you can't hide everything using that as you are only supposed to be able to plow where there is open ground so it does not hide anything to let you know where those items are and that you can not plow in those locations.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2021, 09:02 AM

Default Freestyle Orange disappeared

I bought the Freestyle tool the Orange one and it's no longer in my storage.
Please advise.
Old Apr 07 2021, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzelise View Post
I bought the Freestyle tool the Orange one and it's no longer in my storage.
Please advise.
Hi mzelise

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

You have the green Freestyle tool so, in the Tool box you will only see the green hand and the edit yellow hand.

It is this way as the green hand does the same than the orange hand plus more features.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626

Edited to Add: Your orange freestyle hand is in your farm 1. Go to that farm and click in your preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark to Show Tools option and click in the green tick to save changes.
Once you see the orange hand, click in it and send it to Storage. Please remember only the green hand which is an update for the orange one and the yellow hand will be shown up in your Tool box.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 07 2021 at 09:43 AM.
Old Apr 07 2021, 12:26 PM

Default tools not working

hello as of today 4/7/21 my big tools are still not working o my 3 browers opera exployer and google need help please hard working all these farms with a 2x2 tools thank you so much
Old Apr 07 2021, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Cutter View Post
hello as of today 4/7/21 my big tools are still not working o my 3 browers opera exployer and google need help please hard working all these farms with a 2x2 tools thank you so much
Hi Lin Cutter

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Your previous post was also moved to this thread and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post6438778
Old Apr 11 2021, 11:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady

I had a brown log truck with chain saw for several months and then suddenly, about 3 weeks ago, it disappeared! I figured it was just a glitch that would get corrected but it is still gone. How can I get this replaced without having to purchase a new one?
Old Apr 11 2021, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
I had a brown log truck with chain saw for several months and then suddenly, about 3 weeks ago, it disappeared! I figured it was just a glitch that would get corrected but it is still gone. How can I get this replaced without having to purchase a new one?
Hi Lessonlady,
I do not find anywhere in your data that you have owned or bought a 12x8 log truck.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2021, 06:31 PM

Question Problems with using smaller tools on farms

Just recently an issue with using the tools on my farm has surfaced. I can use the tools, but I remain on the complete farm (which includes the facilities) whenever I choose a tool for whatever I'm doing. The trees, flowers, and plots do not separate from the main farm. The same happens when I attempt (as an Sn) to use their tools, unless the tools are the larger(top) ones. Please help?
Old Apr 21 2021, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory210 View Post
Just recently an issue with using the tools on my farm has surfaced. I can use the tools, but I remain on the complete farm (which includes the facilities) whenever I choose a tool for whatever I'm doing. The trees, flowers, and plots do not separate from the main farm. The same happens when I attempt (as an Sn) to use their tools, unless the tools are the larger(top) ones. Please help?
Hi Glory210

Im not sure to understand completely the problem but here we go.

When you use the small tools, you will see an eye in the botton right corner of the game screen.

Click in the eye to get it half closed. That way only the items tied to the tool you have in your hands will be shown up.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity