Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blammin Hammer View Post
If I recall what someone else said, to purchase the second farm, and then do all the step upgrades to the final 24 x 24, you will need to have 5.1 million in coin available.

May be wrong, as I am not yet able to get the second. (not one of the lucky ones)

Ready and willing, but so far, unable...
I saw the post where it said that, but I was wondering if anyone knows how it goes step by step. Has it already been posted here and I just missed it?

FrEDIT: Nevermind, I missed it and found it.( http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271310 if any one else missed it, explains it very well) =p So, 120, plus 240? farm cash? Did I add that right? =p haha
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibliorose View Post
Of course I'd rather have them crash the servers. RIGHT, Snappy. Did I say that? It just ticks me off that I've bought Farm Cash, I DEFEND the game to people who whine about things not being free, and I sure don't seem to be appreciated.

I have a right to be upset, along with the other 50% of users, and being condescending to me ain't gonna help.

Oh and I'm level 52 with 14 million coins so that's not it, either.
I wasn't being condenscending at all. The fact is the update is getting rolled out slowly and it's the luck of the draw who gets their update early and who gets it later.

Last edited by Snappy Dungarees; Nov 29 2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch0769 View Post
nah i dont...the graphics here are better, but its obvious they are do something right over there.... things need to be implemented better here...

P.S. your hawkeyes are garbarge
Really, FV is better????Right, out of sync, enhancing, bits are lost, gifts don't come, can't chat, can't share or work, have to barricade the avatar to get anything done, drunk harvest tool ..... and one upgrade of land in months. Uh huh, FV is better .....

Devs - you rock!
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanMac57 View Post
Really, FV is better????Right, out of sync, enhancing, bits are lost, gifts don't come, can't chat, can't share or work, have to barricade the avatar to get anything done, drunk harvest tool ..... and one upgrade of land in months. Uh huh, FV is better .....

Devs - you rock!
never said anything about FV being better than FT, just said certain things are implemented in a more effecient way, programming wise over at FV. I mean it shows by how many users there are... 66milllion vs. 18 million. I love farm town and will argue for it against my friends who play farm ville but i do question some of the programmers decisions here.
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:55 AM

Unhappy Buying 2nd Farm=Awesome! $5.1mil to buy & upgrade to 24x24=R U Kidding Me?

I am one of the users that doesn't have the second farm available yet. But I was excited to know you can store the trees now. And was even more ecstatic when I went to my farm and found you can store the flowers also!!!! I had extra flowers I couldn't find the right place for and didn't want to sell them so I can use later. Now I can store them instead of having them in just a bunch. Thank you so much!!!! Can't wait to get my second farm!!!

I am reposting this because I just went through the thread and saw that it costs $3 MILLION coins to purchase a 12x12 farm!?!?!?! Is this what we have waited so long for???? Then the upgrades start at 100,000 for 14x14 and increase by 100,000 up to 24x24 for 600K???? So a new farm and all upgrades costs 5.1 MILLION COINS!?!?!?!?!? I looked at the thread that showed the screenshots of realtors office. Didn't notice the scroll bar on side of pic to show the 22 and 24 size expansions. DUH!!! So that means that the costs for the largest second farm is 5.1 mil instead of 4! Even more ridiculous!

That is completely ridiculous!!! Our original farms cost a total of 230,000 coins for a 24x24 farm!!! How is a total of 5.1 million for a farm the same size even remotely fair????? That is so out of proportion!! I can see the 2nd farm costing like 100,000 coins and each upgrade costing 10,000 or 15,000 (since it was 5,000 difference for original). I know there's inflation, but I bet one reason people play games like this is because we don't have to worry about it like the real world!!

We have waited so long for this option and now, to me at least, it feels like we're getting screwed!! I think you need to rethink the prices and make them more fair. I'm level 42 now and have about 2.6 million coins and have been playing since spring/summer. So I have saved up. But for those who haven't been playing as long or like to buy holiday items and more decorations, 3 million coins for the second farm is really ridiculous and FAR FROM BEING FAIR!!!!

I was so excited when I saw the top of the thread but then completely disappointed when I discovered the costs! We've waited so long, please go back and make the costs more fair!!!!! Especially for those who have been loyal and patient for all these months of waiting!

There's my rant for the day!

Last edited by missykay; Nov 29 2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Costs changes in blue
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:04 AM

I Like the fact that they are expensive,gives coins some real value and purpose now.The interchange with your existing farm will be interesting too!I think they have got it just right!
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogels View Post
I Like the fact that they are expensive,gives coins some real value and purpose now.The interchange with your existing farm will be interesting too!I think they have got it just right!
When you put it that way, the high coin price makes sense.

Either way, I'm glad we have more land, looking forward to the next update!

Last edited by Fredonia; Nov 29 2009 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Typographical error =p
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:22 AM

cant wait till i can buy another,i wasnt one of the 50% poooo
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashiell View Post
I am one who received the new land offer....but I fail to understand the attraction. It is not more land for your current farm. It is an offer to buy a second farm. I already have six farms...for free....and can add as many as I want. Why would I pay for a 'second' farm whether in coins or farmcash??
Yep
me too.
Old Nov 29 2009, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashiell View Post
I am one who received the new land offer....but I fail to understand the attraction. It is not more land for your current farm. It is an offer to buy a second farm. I already have six farms...for free....and can add as many as I want. Why would I pay for a 'second' farm whether in coins or farmcash??
ha .. took the words right out of my mouth.. granted most dont play the way i do but i dont really see much point in buying another farm for 748578734723835713734834723 coins ... but if that makes you guys happy... buy away haha..

PS.. i need alot of new color creates farmtown needs a color wheel system .. that way.. pick an item.. then its color.. custom color that is.. and done

1st:Main
Visit

2nd:Bowser

Visit

3rd: Skull-

Visit

4th: Mario land

Visit

5th: Bunny chokes kitty
Visit

6th: Dragon
Visit