Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 13 2023, 01:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
dispatching trains is not counting toward her seasonal pass task

posting this for another player who not got automated reply or any response from dev on her ticket, did have her check spam etc..... ..... she also unable to get into forum

is there an alt way i can have her contact support or can a moderator check the issue, the id above is hers -
also can u undo her forum registration so she can redo it,, she having trouble with the forgot pw etc....
Hi JNelson,
EDIT: Her Farm Pass goal is to Unload Ultimate trains, not to dispatch them.

I can't undo her forum account as usernames and email addresses can not be reused even if it was deleted. I can reset her password for her if she will contact me through in-game messages. She can get to my farms from the link in my signature here in the forums.
Has she possibly changed email addresses?

Checked with Support and they do not have a ticket from her.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 13 2023 at 01:34 PM.
Old Jun 16 2023, 02:54 AM

Default FP

Hi I noticed today could only send cash to 3 and not 5 and I do pay for it each month just wondering why as others still got 5

Last edited by amanda1955; Jun 16 2023 at 02:57 AM. Reason: knocked to send wehen hadnt finished
Old Jun 16 2023, 07:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
Hi I noticed today could only send cash to 3 and not 5 and I do pay for it each month just wondering why as others still got 5
Hi Amanda,
If the other 2 top neighbors have already gotten their maximum from the Farm Pass then only the 3 who hadn't will get it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2023, 11:56 AM

1668481945 Build No: 502

I have a task to get 28 clicks from the train manager on neighbor's ships. All of a sudden, this is not working. I have not been able to get at least 5 ships to count toward that goal.
Old Jun 18 2023, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroberto View Post
1668481945 Build No: 502

I have a task to get 28 clicks from the train manager on neighbor's ships. All of a sudden, this is not working. I have not been able to get at least 5 ships to count toward that goal.
Hi jroberto,
I just checked your farm pass goal you are talking about and I think you are getting mixed up. You need to boost 28 trains for your friends from the train manager. This has nothing to do with the ships.
You so far have 21 of the 28 done.
Old Jun 19 2023, 03:59 PM

I'm ending a week of regular quests and collecting FC at about 9:30 tomorrow morning.

During the week, I do the final step on only one quest a day so I can be ready if I get a Daily Farm Pass goal of completing a quest or two. I have two quests ready for the final step now. One of them will take 6 hours, and what I would like to do is start it at the end of my day, so that it will finish tomorrow. Will that work?
Old Jun 19 2023, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I'm ending a week of regular quests and collecting FC at about 9:30 tomorrow morning.

During the week, I do the final step on only one quest a day so I can be ready if I get a Daily Farm Pass goal of completing a quest or two. I have two quests ready for the final step now. One of them will take 6 hours, and what I would like to do is start it at the end of my day, so that it will finish tomorrow. Will that work?
Hi RoseArienh,
That will only work if your quest completes the last step after midnight eastern time which is the time new daily goals start.
You will have to be on when the new goals start to open them.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 19 2023 at 04:58 PM.
Old Jun 19 2023, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RoseArienh,
That will only work if your quest completes the last step after midnight eastern time which is the time new daily goals start.
You will have to be on when the new goals start to open them.
Then I should be good. Thanks so much!
Old Jun 22 2023, 05:13 PM

Hi. I wrote in about a month ago about the farm pass feature where one neighbor who has the required trains can work your non workable facilities. I had one farm each week where the non workable facilities weren't being worked ,

So, I discovered that I have to request help from a farm where I do not have any non workable facilities. Then all of my non workable facilities will be worked by the first neighbor who has the required trains.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this problem, but thought I'd respond back to the forum.

It's also very hard to remember to post from a farm where there are no non workable facilities, but at least now I know why the problem is happening.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Jun 22 2023, 05:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi. I wrote in about a month ago about the farm pass feature where one neighbor who has the required trains can work your non workable facilities. I had one farm each week where the non workable facilities weren't being worked ,

So, I discovered that I have to request help from a farm where I do not have any non workable facilities. Then all of my non workable facilities will be worked by the first neighbor who has the required trains.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this problem, but thought I'd respond back to the forum.

It's also very hard to remember to post from a farm where there are no non workable facilities, but at least now I know why the problem is happening.
Hi Karlene,
I have non-workables on every farm and have never had a problem of any not being worked when that comes up.
If you wish you can contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs