Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2015, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I don't have anywhere near a 1000 friends Facebook/Farmtown friends but if you were un-friend your inactive Farmtown neighbors, won't you loose the storage space you got for having them as a neighbor?
Hi Docperk,
The most neighbors you can have runs about 100 to 110. The ones they would be deleting would be friends who used to play Farm Town but were not their neighbors, sso it won't effect their storage spaces.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2015, 01:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - April 13th, 8:30PM EST

- We just found out that there is another limitation introduced by Facebook that limit the amount of friends that can be shown on the Request Window to 1000, so players with more than 1000 friends were still experiencing the never ending loading screen (the 3 animated vertical bars).

We changed the 'All Farmers' filter to show only the first 1000 friends so at least the window loads correctly and you can use the rest of the options like My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Friends Helping Me.

If you still want to use the 'All Farmers' filter, we recommend that you do a clean up in Facebook and un-friend all your Farmtown friends that you do not interact with anymore, this way you will end up with less than 1000 Farmtown friends which is fine. In the next few hours we will release another update that will notify those users that have more than 1000 Farmtown friends and will show exactly how many Farmtown friends you have, so you know how many you need to remove.

If you don't want to do the clean up because is too time consuming and you are searching for a specific friend that you can't find using any of the other filters, you can use the ‘Suggested By Facebook’ section and then manually search for the name of your friend. You will have to type the name of your friend on the search bar which is located next to the 'All Friends' filter button.

Facilities will be released tomorrow Tuesday if there are no emergencies.

Thank You to the Devs for finding a fix and to the Mods for helping
Old Apr 14 2015, 01:46 AM

is something going on with farm town now? I am noticing that i am not getting as much on my crops when harvesting them as i did on Monday or before
Old Apr 14 2015, 01:56 AM

You mentioned Brazil nut trees and Hazel nut trees. Are they just decorations or choppable/harvestable ?
Old Apr 14 2015, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve6 View Post
You mentioned Brazil nut trees and Hazel nut trees. Are they just decorations or choppable/harvestable ?
right now they are decorative - but once the new facilities come out they will produce what is needed for the new facilities - sometime today (Tuesday when the facilities will come out hopefully), not sure if they are going to be chop or harvest, will shall see soon i hope
Old Apr 14 2015, 03:29 AM

no problems sending gifts
Old Apr 14 2015, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
right now they are decorative - but once the new facilities come out they will produce what is needed for the new facilities - sometime today (Tuesday when the facilities will come out hopefully), not sure if they are going to be chop or harvest, will shall see soon i hope
I have seen Brazil nut trees and planted them some time ago, have not seen hazel nut trees. Is the Library that is currently under the building tab going to become a facility?
Old Apr 14 2015, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
I have seen Brazil nut trees and planted them some time ago, have not seen hazel nut trees. Is the Library that is currently under the building tab going to become a facility?
The Hazel nut tree if it will be needed for ingredients, I am sure it will be released with the facilities later today of all goes well

I am not sure if the current Library will be the facility the Developers will use or not, I know they have had used a current facility before that was a decorative and "updated" to become facilities (i.e. the Bank and Charcoal Retort are ones that come to mind).
Old Apr 14 2015, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
I am not sure if that one will be the facility the Developers will use or not, I know they have had used current ones and "updated" to become facilities (i.e. the Bank and Charcoal Retort are ones that come to mind). Any thing is Possible with the Developers which are an AWESOME group of people
Also the Police Station, Hardware Store and the Public Restrooms became facilities.
Old Apr 14 2015, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
Also the Police Station, Hardware Store and the Public Restrooms became facilities.
I knew there was more
Closed Thread